Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twelvesky 1

Discussion on Twelvesky 1 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twelvesky 1

Hello anyone can help me on getting the korean twelvesky 1 client 6.01
if possible please leave a message or pm either one thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About TwelveSky Duping.
05/23/2010 - 12Sky2 - 13 Replies
Guys stop looking for ways to dupe, all it will do is ruin the game. TS1 got destroyed from people hacking accounts and duping stuff, what will be the point of the game if all you do is dupe 120% cs12 elites. Im asking for all of you to never release how to dupe stuff, it will do NOTHING but ruin the game. Hacking was made for (atleast most) training fast and boss hunting. Not for PVP, not for duping and not for hacking accounts. It sounds fun now but once people start to abuse it(about...
Twelvesky.exe
05/03/2010 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hi. Someone knows where to turn off gameguard in exe file? ty all
[Re-Release] TwelveSky 2 AIO
01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 292 Replies
UPDATE: v2.07 is out now! Download your new copies and see what's changed! Hopefully, the changes are bugs. :) Hey guys, this release fixes some issues in the last release, however it is still far from perfect. I appreciated your feedback in the other thread and I would like it if you all continued to contribute. Instructions are in the ReadMe file. It explains all the functions. Note that I have 2 separate files for MAYN and Aeria. They are both identical except for the addresses and...
TwelveSky One and TWO hacks!!!!!
01/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
OK OK OK i noticed that alot of people are looking for twelve sky1 and 2 hacks i have currently got a website running with hacks constantly being added please go to it and register to brwose the forum topics which are where the download links are HyperQ's Hacks
How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2
05/10/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
hello I want to make a private servare TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 but I need material or a tutorial for use with all materials. I want to know if there heack or boot or speed for this type of game Tnx::)