Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[QUESTION]Flame Thrower Address

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
[QUESTION]Flame Thrower Address

i know that the address of flame throwers and launchers are different.
can someone tell me the address of the flame thrower?
here's the example if just in case you misunderstand my question.

launcher = A8 08
flame thrower = ?? ??

[addition]
also for

bows = ?? ??
knife = ?? ??



mawawalakana is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 7
It is nor A8 08 For all lauchers! Every weapon Has its own ..... So thats why it is so hard to find.... Try googling or searth forus here....
Nothing else you can do


BTDBILLY is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawawalakana View Post
i know that the address of flame throwers and launchers are different.
can someone tell me the address of the flame thrower?
here's the example if just in case you misunderstand my question.

launcher = A8 08
flame thrower = ?? ??

[addition]
also for

bows = ?? ??
knife = ?? ??
use the search botton.. correct me if i am wrong but A8 08 is Intense Hora spear
playforbooting is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
use the search botton.. correct me if i am wrong but A8 08 is Intense Hora spear
before i made this thread, i already used the search button.

i'll try to google it, maybe i can find something. i wish.


mawawalakana is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 15
u found it mawawalakana???
head2head is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
i found the flame thrower address but not the knives and bows.

i have no choice but to find it out myself.
i tried for the bows but when i edit some address i ended up with RF crashing.

i'm beginning to hate myselt for being a noob in CE.
mawawalakana is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
6a 08 try this
nonok is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawawalakana View Post
i found the flame thrower address but not the knives and bows.

i have no choice but to find it out myself.
i tried for the bows but when i edit some address i ended up with RF crashing.

i'm beginning to hate myselt for being a noob in CE.
so... whats the flamethrower address??? if you dont mind....
...
KaonNgaKinawboy is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 33
why they need this address to do what?
BankotsuBR is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BankotsuBR View Post
why they need this address to do what?
to do 10x speed launcher using a flamethrower... get it now?
KaonNgaKinawboy is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
my tips : u must search it when u 1st login ur ID and maybe u must use weapon like :
[Strong Flamethrower ( some purple weapons u can find the address ) , Intense Hora Akeron Launcher, Intense Dark Flame Thrower]
I think u can't use white weapons ( ex : Flamethrower,Hora Akeron Launcher, etc ) there is too many address for that white weapons ^^, i hope this can help u dude...
don't forget to use launcher armors ^^


sry 4 my bad english ='(
1cekzz is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 33
oks thy for the answer..
BankotsuBR is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
just like nonok said. the flamethrower address is
6A 08.

i'm still figuring out what bows and knives addresses are cause i'll use this to make PTing a lot easier.

i can use the hora spear address to PT my melle but w/ no shield, so i really need the knives address.
mawawalakana is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawawalakana View Post
just like nonok said. the flamethrower address is
6A 08.

i'm still figuring out what bows and knives addresses are cause i'll use this to make PTing a lot easier.

i can use the hora spear address to PT my melle but w/ no shield, so i really need the knives address.
yeah 6A 08 is the address of the flamethrower...


KaonNgaKinawboy is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
B>+6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER
B>+6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER OR +6 STRONG,PAIN INT DARK FLAME THROWER PHP Only SERVER:ELIXUS Laguna Area Only
4 Replies - Trading
BUYING +6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER
LAGUNA AREA ONLY POST KAU DTO THX....
3 Replies - Trading
B>+6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER
B>+6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER OR +6 STRONG,PAIN INT DARK FLAME THROWER PHP Only SERVER:ELIXUS Laguna Area Only
1 Replies - Trading
[QUESTION] HP Memory Address
Is it possible to get the memory address of HP? I read around and saw that it is DMA but more reading around the AutoIt forums said there's a way...
18 Replies - CO2 Programming



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.