Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Relase] SkillBar Slot Re-Map

Discussion on [Relase] SkillBar Slot Re-Map within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Relase] SkillBar Slot Re-Map

Hello,

Based on my other threads and some small progress I have made on this subject I am releasing this little test program that may be of some use. This program will do the following:

Re-Map the SkillBar Slots to a different set of keys.

What this means is I will set the SkillSlots 0-9 to new keys. So you can either use the regular F1-F10 or 1-10 or Use the custom keys I set in the program.

I may actually allow the user to setup custom keys for each skill slot later on. This could come in handy if say you want to change your Charge Skill to a more easy to press button such as Q or Tab. More easily accessible keys may make it easier to press. This may not have much usefulness at all but its just a test program for now.

Attachment posted below. This is just a test version. Currently tested with all Fujin Skills on skill slots 1-9. You can place skills on any skill bar and press buttons NUMPAD1-NUMPAD9 to activate the corresponding skill slot. This does not work with emotes or items such as pills, only skills.

Based on feedback I may work on making this into something that has a practical purpose if anybody is interested.

Possible work in progress:

-Add input box dialog for user to select their own settings for what keys should control what skill slot.
-Make ability to execute skills without the need for them to be placed in a skill bar slot. I am not sure if that is possible yet, but worth looking into.
-Bind all emotes to their own keys so you do not need to waste a skill bar slot on them.
-Add 1 chat line memory function to save your last chat message and bind it to a hotkey. So if you are selling/buying something you can type your "WTB Item ...ect.." one time and save that message. You will then be able to click a hotkey and send that message again automatically without re-typing 100 times. You will not be able to spam it, but you can do it periodically like you normally would, but save yourself the typing.

Nothing really else I can think of doing with this. Let me know if its useful at all.

Don't worry if the buttons on the loader do not work for you. They work fine for me in my XP 32bit installation, however they won't work in my Win7 64bit. Something to do with ShellExecute privileges as far as I know. Just load the the loader 12Sky2.exe and load the game like normal if the buttons don't work for you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SkillBarREBINDtest.rar (135.4 KB, 101 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/08/2011, 09:57   #2

Nice one !
Old 01/09/2011, 07:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Good job! (:
Old 01/09/2011, 08:53   #4

First test release posted above. Anybody like the idea of having their skill bars bound to the Numpad?
You can use your skills like normal with F1-F10 or 1-10 or you have the added option of Numpad1-Numpad9(forgot to add slot 10 to a key).

Anyways all info for this "release" has been updated to the original post.
Old 01/09/2011, 13:49   #5

virus scan
Old 01/09/2011, 17:18   #6

Old 01/11/2011, 22:44   #7

Anybody have any input on this? I never tested it with Jin/Guan character skills so I don't know if it works with them or not.

If anybody likes this idea I can build this further and keep it up to date for further use.
Old 01/14/2011, 22:49   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
It should work fine your just mapping the buttons to use skill from slot. Its not dependent on skill id its dependent on slot index :P
Old 01/15/2011, 02:35   #9

This can also be done with a simple is_pressed function by hooking the key board so when you press like s on your key board it sends the 1. I have a customizable one to set your keys to anything you want.