Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken skillbar

Discussion on Aloken skillbar within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aloken skillbar

Can some aloken expert tell me the best skillbar(that's where you put your skills*..) for pvping,

the order of the skills and so on

thanks
Old 03/30/2010, 05:25   #2

help anyone i really need this thanks and idk if i can bump every once a while but it has been 4 days
so if i bumped and its not allowed my apologies
Old 03/30/2010, 06:32   #3

i dont really have an aloken so i can't really answer you here.
But i would guess a good order would be single mana shock at end of skill bar so that it is easy to reach, then quick and longer range attacks for the first couple skills. This is so that you can quick and easier handicap your opponent before they have a chance to attack.
You can also have your hardest hitting skill in 3rd or 4th so you can reach it easily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2010, 06:52   #4

here a little tip set all your attack range to 99 so you can hit them before they even see you =) aloken legit skill attack range is around 3 to 9
Old 03/30/2010, 07:15   #5

he wants to know how to play a legit aloken well, not use it to abuse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage skillbar
08/21/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey leute vor kurzem hab ich mir wow geholt ya.. nagut schön.. hab im videos gesehen das man skillbars übereinander stapeln kann hoffe Jemand versteht mich.also skill bar 1auf 2 drauf tuhen wollte fragen wie das geht bitte nicht so hart sein bin neuling.. Thx !!
vicious summoner skillbar
03/23/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Can some vicious summoner expert tell me the best skillbar(that's where you put your skills*..) for pvping, the order of the skills and so on thanks
how do i custom items in skillbar
02/18/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
deutsch: Hey alle ich hab ne frage weiß einer wie ich custom items in die skillbar rein ziehen kann ich benuz das addon bartender4 ? bracht man ein bestimmttes addon dafür? englisch: hey all anyone know how i can custom items put in my skillbar i use the adon barteder 4 can anyone help me ?
Kamael Skillbar on Interlude
01/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Is there a Kamael (Gracia) Skillbar for Interlude Client? I saw the interface but there wasn't a skillbar included. Actually I couldnt download the interface. I want my whole interface looking like on Kamael etc. playing Interlude. Any help?
Problem With SkillBar
06/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
You know the bar that has f1~f4 and you place your skills on, and when you hit say "1", it corresponds to 1 on that bar. well sometimes when using my homemade autospammer to ress my dlvl char, 1 becomes the first slot on the extra skillbar that floats around (transparent one) and then goes back after a couple hours? Any idea why this happens?