The Pet feeder spamms the button and will only stop when the Pet life gets to 100%.. then when the pet bar goes down to 99% it spamms the button again, taking the pet life back to 100% basicaly finishing 100 pills instead of 2 pills.. can you fix it and make feed it the pet only when the Pet life gets to 0% please.
The Custom loot works perfect for Rares, but when you activate Elite, it keeps moving my character as it tries to select, it keeps clicking the mosters thinking the monster it's a Elite drops when the monsters have purple on them... also for Fujin when you select a target the indicator is purple and AEO skill is also purple making the custom loot click everywhere (I don't think this can be fixed > <).
can you add the option to pick up green stuff? at higher lvls nothing green drops except for money, it would be nice to pick up money.
Over all this program seems to be the work of a master, this feed back it's not to criticize in any way, it's to inprove the program. thank you.
do i have to move it into my ts2 folder? then try to launch it?
>.< i dont think it likes me
No you don't need to. Try putting it in a usb flash drive. LOL. You never know..
Quote:
Originally Posted by koisky
is this working on PH??
Nope, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth___
The Pet feeder spamms the button and will only stop when the Pet life gets to 100%.. then when the pet bar goes down to 99% it spamms the button again, taking the pet life back to 100% basicaly finishing 100 pills instead of 2 pills.. can you fix it and make feed it the pet only when the Pet life gets to 0% please.
The Custom loot works perfect for Rares, but when you activate Elite, it keeps moving my character as it tries to select, it keeps clicking the mosters thinking the monster it's a Elite drops when the monsters have purple on them... also for Fujin when you select a target the indicator is purple and AEO skill is also purple making the custom loot click everywhere (I don't think this can be fixed > <).
can you add the option to pick up green stuff? at higher lvls nothing green drops except for money, it would be nice to pick up money.
Over all this program seems to be the work of a master, this feed back it's not to criticize in any way, it's to inprove the program. thank you.
No one told me the pet feeder wasn't working after the patch. I don't have a pet so, I can't update that personally. I have to wait until someone else can update it for me. As for the custom looter, I was thinking about removing it completely anyways. Plus, you might as well use the spam looter for high lvls then since all it does, is pick everything off the floor.
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source 03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ? 07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?