Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


12Sky2 MaynGames Account Hacking 2014

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Thumbs up 12Sky2 MaynGames Account Hacking 2014

12Sky2 - Account Hacking

Link :

Welcome to the 12sky2 - Mayn Games HackŪ
---------------IP CRACKER---------------
DOWNLOAD AT 10.000 VIEWS!

First i need to start the program.
Then i need to enter the password
to enter the program.

At next i need to Conenct to the
mayn games server.
When the connection is ready will
the program list all active account's
in Piercing City with low password's.

-Xtrap.xt will be stopped.
-Permanent IP CHANGE will start
(You are sure)!

You can refresh the list when you want
to see new active account's.

When you press "All Account" will the program load some last offline account's.

This hack has been created to show
you how easy peoples can get your
Account informations.

Please be informed that all account's you can see here are not secured.
If you want login and check !

Thanks for watching !
Like & Share ! (Y)



Dr.Professor is offline  
Old 03/06/2014, 18:40   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Well played, almost giggled at that anonymous background and the Windows XP, but cmon.
The accounts that were accessable were low lvl alts you got your hands on or made a while ago and most of these accounts are simply banned or the pw is false.

lelelel we are legurrrrn we are manyyyy


HumpingLeg is offline  
Old 03/06/2014, 20:07   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
Well played, almost giggled at that anonymous background and the Windows XP, but cmon.
The accounts that were accessable were low lvl alts you got your hands on or made a while ago and most of these accounts are simply banned or the pw is false.

lelelel we are legurrrrn we are manyyyy
I acutally found a D6 and A33 tiger between those.
jinongzz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 20:07   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 882
Received Thanks: 157
Download now and get a free keylogger*

*till supplies last


almar12 is offline  
Old 03/06/2014, 20:17   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 262
Received Thanks: 107
MAYN is closing soon so release the hack!
All the logins listed are true, and got suspended.
I guess GM saw this already or this guy suspended their accounts probably Gms so release the .exe before the emergency update made by mayn
MyDooMJr is offline  
Old 03/06/2014, 21:58   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinongzz View Post
I acutally found a D6 and A33 tiger between those.
Oh okay, my bad.

Anything valuable on them or just empty chars?
HumpingLeg is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 06:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 974
Seems legit, Yeah right.
Mega Byte is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2014, 08:05   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
Oh okay, my bad.

Anything valuable on them or just empty chars?
When you are fast maybe you can get any items
But hurry every one what see the video will try one or more account's

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Download now and get a free keylogger*

*till supplies last
Do you see any where a download link?
Dude please dont say shit here when you have
no idea !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
Oh okay, my bad.

Anything valuable on them or just empty chars?
Im sure when you search you will find an Item or two
But fast you are not the only one !
And i guess there are some D12 too !
Dr.Professor is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 12:42   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Professor View Post
Im sure when you search you will find an Item or two
But fast you are not the only one !
And i guess there are some D12 too !
Can you post a new video from Snake or Sky town?

I'd like to know if this is legit or not.
You could've just pasted a list into the program.

So that'd be great
HumpingLeg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2014, 13:06   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 11
it was legit or atleast what i seen i don't play this game but was curious when i seen this so i d/l the game and jump on got 3 crapy lvl 1 pets about 30m a few d12 seen an elite cape i couldn't take but every char looked stripped b4 i got on pretty kool program but definetly gonna kill the game.
verdant is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2014, 13:21   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by verdant View Post
it was legit or atleast what i seen i don't play this game but was curious when i seen this so i d/l the game and jump on got 3 crapy lvl 1 pets about 30m a few d12 seen an elite cape i couldn't take but every char looked stripped b4 i got on pretty kool program but definetly gonna kill the game.
The thing is, those accounts could be stolen accounts from imposters of MAYN.

Many accounts got stolen from people who made a fake "war event" website.
Could be that this person simply filled those stolen accounts into the program to make it seem like this hack actually works.
HumpingLeg is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 16:24   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
The thing is, those accounts could be stolen accounts from imposters of MAYN.

Many accounts got stolen from people who made a fake "war event" website.
Could be that this person simply filled those stolen accounts into the program to make it seem like this hack actually works.
well i meant legit as in they where real account posted in the vid. couldn't say if they where stolen b4 hand to make his program look legit. but regardless if this is real don't be posting something like this. hacking the company is one thing hacking but a player who works hard for there stuff is another and is low blow.
verdant is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 17:02   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
Can you post a new video from Snake or Sky town?

I'd like to know if this is legit or not.
You could've just pasted a list into the program.

So that'd be great
Sure i will make an other Video. Not now but soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
The thing is, those accounts could be stolen accounts from imposters of MAYN.

Many accounts got stolen from people who made a fake "war event" website.
Could be that this person simply filled those stolen accounts into the program to make it seem like this hack actually works.
Sweet , i dont need to create any websites to get account's !
I will give you a proof , soon i will make a new video.
Dr.Professor is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 18:38   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpingLeg View Post
Oh okay, my bad.

Anything valuable on them or just empty chars?
Almost clean gears and 0% pets, mats and useless things. But the D6 has a lot of consumables, it even has autopill for more than 10 days. But as long as you can't change pw, it's not worth it.
jinongzz is offline  
Old 03/07/2014, 18:39   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Professor View Post
Sure i will make an other Video. Not now but soon



Sweet , i dont need to create any websites to get account's !
I will give you a proof , soon i will make a new video.

Alright, looking forward for that


HumpingLeg is offline  
Reply

Tags
12sky2, 12sky2 acc hack, 12sky2 cheat, 12sky2 hack, mayngames



« 12sky2 Mayn Trainer for FREE!!!!!xD | [Release] Upadated CPhack [AERIA] »

Similar Threads
WTS 12sky2 Acc Mayngames
10/20/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
WTS 12sky2 Acc Mayngames Info Char: lvl A18(130lvl) CP:1200+(Kill point) Titel:PVT Char Stats: full str(8300+ dmg in Pve make witsch skill 100,000 dmg in PVP 20k dmg you can A33 1 hit) witsch me pet I have 4500 def Inventar: 600mil A17 saber 99% cs12 +4 UHS(300mil) A17 Armor 90% cs12(250mil) A17 gloves 90%(60mil)
WTS 12SKY2 Account, Mayngames new server
06/16/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Selling account on mayngames new server , turkish based but with 60% population european. The account is level Master/Adept/Uzman 25. For pics or extra info pm me. Taking Paypal or direct bank deposit as payment methods. Thanks in advance
WTS 12sky2 Acc Mayngames
05/04/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
go this Webside elite gold trading http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elite-gold-trading/548488-wts-12sky2-acc-mayngames.html



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.