Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12Sky2 MaynGames Account Hacking 2014

Old 03/07/2014, 20:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Professor View Post

Do you see any where a download link?
Dude please dont say **** here when you have
no idea !
According to your video you're using a program, in other words to get this program you need to download it.
Oh and according to the other videos on the same channel it is so fake, Trade hack, Moken hack and CP hack. oh and the requirements for the CP hack is a lvl 113+, only lvl50 or 60+ is needed in order to succesfully use the original cp hack. Probably / Most likely a keylogger.

All those accounts are most likely victim to his early "hacks" with keyloggers he's always saying that you need a lvl 113+ in order to run the hack succesfully isn't that suspicious? His account "hack" probably also includes a keylogger.

Old 03/07/2014, 22:23   #17

Well if we consider this to be real, there are three? possible attack vectors:

1) SQL Injection

Well we all know storing passwords in plain text is bad idea. company should just fix that.

When I looked I could not find any space in the game large enough to do any sort of meaningfull injection. Although it was possible as the server did not strip the input.

For example you can crash the login server by loging in on all accounts at once. But that restarts in about 10 minutes.

Servers can configure acceptable characters for login name or password. Which allows them to not have spaces or " or ' rendering the exploit useless? Such as hun games did possibly without even knowing.

If it is sql injection do something more grand. Set your self to have a gm account/ gm powers and spawn monsters in town and create items. MSSQL database it seems btw

Now I only checked login, guild name/message and character name. If chat or whispers are logged into sql then that might be enough characters to find something? I did not try but I would assume they are not logged.

Now maybe constructing something in a temp table/var and then executing it could work. Or dumping to xml file and finding it on webserver or ftp? but thats still a lot to write in and the feilds simply arent big enough so it would require some server side trickery I think.

2) GM Command/packet

GM Command or packet that we dont know about which causes the server to send this list.
Then the game creators are really stupid for not protecting it with basic gm check flags.

Let alone having passwords plain text and sending such info across the wire. There are quite a few packets I still dont understand from TS2 so it could be a posibility....

3) Sending a broadcasted packet to execute RPC, Shell Code or something.

That gets to sent everyone through the server and executes some code on their client to get them to send their login details *stored in client after all* back to you.

If its the third one simply removing the details after login and putting them in whilst changing maps should fix the problem. Or a better fix to find the exploitable packet and patch that.

If it can execute code on your client then you have much more to worry about than your login being stolen. For example they could download viruses onto your computer. Or keylog you and send back the data through whisper or something without you seeing it.

Of course it would be even more halirious if they simply had a log file of last logged in accounts on their web server or ftp.

-Xtrap.xt will be stopped.
I am actually curious how this is done

Lets see some more delicious proof of concept stuff, could you do more HD videos and not rush things im sure that will get you much more views on your youtube account too since you seem interested in that .

Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 00:03   #18

The Almighty Megabyte has spoken

Thanks
4 Users

Tags
12sky2, 12sky2 acc hack, 12sky2 cheat, 12sky2 hack, mayngames

« 12sky2 Mayn Trainer for FREE!!!!!xD | [Release] Upadated CPhack [AERIA] »