FAKE, they don't even have a mayn xtrap bypass they need someone who can make dll files.
Referring back to Agresive3's point ... THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BYPASS XTRAP. They just want someone to make dlls for them.We all know that most hack shields don't recognize dlls.
So basically this is FAKE.They don't have a bypass.They think they are smart cuz they just found out Dlls are undetected and they just want someone to make them Dlls.
What's with this ppl and their youtube findings? they come out of the blue, cry and moan about when ppl in this forum tell them it doesn't work/has a keyloger, and still cry some more swearing for the life of *** that it works, insulting posters, calling them noobs and reaffirming it works, then showing some photoshoped or easily photoshoped SS to aid in their claim. Uploading a video to youtube is as easy and fast as farting and we have yet to see one with a 10 min length. So no more **** please and ty.
This is a responce to everyone here.... I am sorry if I have insulted you in the past. I hope there is good from this thread (a working bypass ) because it sucks waiting on an Intel pc and using a potentially harmful DLL posted elsewhere. I don't like DC and having to use a throw away account to find addresses. I am sure everyone here that is here for what this site is for would appreciate a working bypass.
Thanks, so i want say why i have want to don't show how to do it in public,
Primo: Because 5.000 person go shutdown the game (* : Look Aeria Games ).
Secondo: I have look hard how to " fix it ",
Tierso: I have already release a dll alone, with speed hack, map id, Atk hack (* : Mayn have fixed the limit to the value: 21 max).
I have use a rapid code in c++ with Xtrap already use, ... and work good,
I'm not a good user for Cheat Engine ( It's why i have need other Coder in C++ and know how to use Cheat Engine for say me where to search...)
i just need hack for auto pill only thats i need save money for buying another like SOS/IE or pet because that very expensive at mayn server ppl transfer from aeria sell any stuff too overprice and im not moken buyer so play at mayn like dummies,poor and weak
i pray mayn give free auto pill for all player (keep dreaming lol)
i miss 12sky2 aeria because free hack auto pill thats only i need
This is a hack tool for those players who played on Twelvesky 2 MaynGames..
This is a 1Charge silver hack.. you can get a extra silver if you use this but this is not so easy to use..
STEPS:
First this is only available for those highly level like ( d1 - d12 )
Second the tool has a information to fill up and i think its easy to you to understand but Lastly Think that the password you gonna use was the CODE.. in other words it wont work if you use your password instead your CODE/ 2nd Password!
I have bypassed xtrap in elsword~ But I need a teacher 07/29/2013 - Elsword - 14 Replies Hey guys, i'm new here. Derp.
So, I recently bypassed xtrap and it works for all hack shields for all I know. But I need someone to teach me how to do more hacks with it. And if they teach me that, Ill teach them the bypass so they can hack all day. This probally wont get patched any time soon so yeah~
Please teach me o3o
Also, heres the video
Elsword NA Hack - Damage - YouTube
-Regards
How to use CE on bypassed Xtrap Pserver? 09/01/2012 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies Hey, can enyone help me? I found way how to bypass Xtrap and use CE. But what goes next on ep8? I tried guide like: /dance and type code, but it doest work. So may someone help me to use hack on this server?? :pimp:
So anyone know how to use CE table on private server? I just want to know how to find aoe, no coold down and etc. codes!.. Cmon someone help me!
MAYN has XTRAP... help each other here 05/09/2010 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies wtf.. mayn also changed their anti-hacking system to XTRAP.. the notorious and most problem on PH server..
..now anyone can now make a bypass for that anti hack system??
..let's help each other guyz..
make some UCE that cannot be detected by XTRAP.. and also a UCE that can freeze address in XTRAP...
because some UCE cannot be detedted by XTRAP if it is not frozen but if you freeze the address the XTRAP will detect and reboots pc....
..HELP EACH OTHER..
Its Offical Xtrap has been bypassed 01/13/2010 - CrossFire - 11 Replies I was playing tonight when a player came on and had 45 kill to 4 deaths and i asked if he had an aimbot because it was so obvious he admited and told me he had bypassed Xtrap awsome cant wait for this to get out!
Mayn and Xtrap ... 10/15/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies hey guys lets start bypass them xD.