Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[!MAYN!] XTRAP BYPASSED SUCCEFFULLY !

Discussion on [!MAYN!] XTRAP BYPASSED SUCCEFFULLY ! within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

View Poll Results: You want this cheat in MAYN ?
Yes i want ! 172 68.80%
Yes but just for me/guilde and not kill the game. 52 20.80%
No at all, go away ! 26 10.40%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/04/2013, 22:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
YOu are just stupid, is what i want say, I have prove that work with other personne but it's okay, it's not with you you go release us cheat
Old 05/05/2013, 00:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasselix View Post
YOu are just stupid, is what i want say, I have prove that work with other personne but it's okay, it's not with you you go release us cheat
I dont understand 0-o you thanked me and the post I am quoting is right after mine is it for someone else or where you calling me stupid ? and if you post what you are trying to say in your native language it might be better understandable than what you wrote here no disrespect just saying it doesnt make much sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipxx View Post
Your right Agresive. I wont lol ^^

Also i dont like the fact that u have released my name in public that **** is private.

Stupid Fish.

Do that one more time and i hope u get banned.Infact im reporting this.
if thats your real name or even just your personal skype WOW...
Old 05/05/2013, 00:38   #18

I have succefully Speed Hack on fujin more of 1 Hours .. so ^^

After I search for how do other option >_<
Old 05/05/2013, 00:49   #19

Quote:
I have succefully Speed Hack on fujin more of 1 Hours .. so ^^

After I search for how do other option >_<
SPEED HACK?!!!!! HOLY SHT AMAZING TEACH ME MASTER!!!
Old 05/05/2013, 01:17   #20

Just for show you ...
Quote:
Old 05/05/2013, 03:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by softuserz View Post
its too bad that the punk B**** elmo hypocrit will report the find to mayn.
its going to be a while before anything good is released w/o immediate patch with people like that. if you want to see his punk comment check out the thread on 12sky2 section "post your ce finds here".
later I am going to start a poll on the main voting page of these forums in every language to start bannishments for people that admit they report finds here and or give people hell for their finds on a thread.
haha such a criticizer my fellow member btw dont go kissing up to some other programmers just saying ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 04:26   #22

Quote:
Just for show you ...
Consider yourself banned in 12sky2 mayngames
Thank you for your amazing screenshot.

With that I could find who you are, and btw those CP are client sided (visual).
Everything on that image is visual and it's useless as f... since you really didn't did anything unless changing visual.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 04:53   #23

Quote:
Quelle merveilleuse communauté qui est ... à chier ?! Le mieux qui reste à faire c'est .. Ah! oui faire les triches de notre coté et rien partager ^^.
Little french friend,

Insulting the community is rulebreaking consider yourself banned too from elitepvpers.

EDIT - I don't care about your bypasser, since you are away from my business.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 04:56   #24

Wink

trolololol admin plz banned who reporting hack because this a hack site so fell free to hack any game player want
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 05:06   #25

Ont vois la maturité de certain membre.
Old 05/05/2013, 05:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
haha such a criticizer my fellow member btw dont go kissing up to some other programmers just saying ^^

me being nice and respectful to someone that helps me out is hardly "kissingup" I do how ever try to get to know the people that release hacks. I do plan on learning it all myself, and what better way than to get to know the people that know the ropes?
me having your back on a few threads is hardly kissing ass. I see what I see and I support what I believe.
I still will say yes he is right or no he is wrong in threads of interest even with this confrontation or me not liking you for being a rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
Little french friend,

Insulting the community is rulebreaking consider yourself banned too from elitepvpers.

EDIT - I don't care about your bypasser, since you are away from my business.
most likely an infraction. but truthfully it our 12sky2 threads here are falling apart (programmers turning in hacks....WHAT?) what the french guys doing is really what these forums are about!

français:
probablement une infraction. mais honnêtement il 12sky2 nos discussions ici sont en train de s'effondrer (programmeurs tournant dans hacks .... quoi?) ce que les gars françaises font est vraiment ce que ces forums sont environ!
Old 05/05/2013, 12:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
I remember him ***-licking you a while ago. How funny people can change and insult you.
Old 05/05/2013, 12:46   #28

Quote:
Just for show you ...
wooow you found out the visual hacks :-q
Old 05/05/2013, 12:55   #29

Lets hope mastershouter will not delete my replies ((((( lol
Old 05/05/2013, 14:07   #30

@JrZoo: Change your translator ^^.