Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Structs and Misc Bot functions

Old 05/06/2012, 14:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Check that tutorial that Tri posted about packets. You don't need to know how to do anything with packets, but it briefly explains tracing functions from the Send() api.

Basically all I did was BP send() and do something in-game, then trace it back from there and recorded all functions I went through. Then went back and looked at each function as I repeated the action in-game. If it triggered a BP from the action I did in-game I would look at the arguments being passed through the function and try to make sense of them.

Then just slap them into the .dll and give it a shot.

I've found it to be a bit difficult with games like RIFT though. I just get sent around in a loop and never end up on the source of the action that triggered the call to Send(), since 12sky2 was the first time i've ever done this kind of thing its a bit more difficult tying to apply it to other games.

i think you can also have a try with cheat engine autoassembly before you put it onto dll, by this way ive found a ton of "COOL" functions that i cant speak more here

Old 05/11/2012, 12:43   #32

hahha nice

Old 02/08/2013, 00:11   #33

Thanks a bunch Iktov. Good to see you are a much better coder since last we hacked TS1 and TS2 together :P. anyways Cheers!

« [Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Bot Scripts | CPHack by TS2dropper »