Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob Tagging fixed?

Discussion on Mob Tagging fixed? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 229/0/3
Mob Tagging fixed?

Hi Ihr,

hab heute das erste mal von Mob Tagging gelesen^^ zwecks Athene schnell 85 usw^^

Jetzt wollte ich das mal testen, hab noch einen 60er dk und mein Kumpel mit seinem 85er dudu. Sind Bollwerke hc rein (ja das geht mit lvl 60 )

Ich hab die grp verlassen, die ersten mobs gepullt und er hat sie getötet. danach hat er mich wieder eingeladen.

Aber es gab gar keine ep für mich. Jemand ne Erklärung?

P.S. haben es mehrmals probiert!
Old 05/12/2012, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 9
eventuell musst du sie erstmals angreifen damit sie für dein freund Grau wird :P
Old 05/12/2012, 20:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 229/0/3
hmm das haben wir ja probiert, ich hatte ja auch aggro. trotzdem gabs keine EP
Old 05/12/2012, 22:20   #4

elite*gold: 9
aggro hilft nix, mob muss bei die Rot sein und bei deinem Freund Grau.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT/ORDER] Proper Title Reading/Tagging
05/10/2011 - Grand Chase - 36 Replies
Guys, this is a different thread from PiReights's because, I'm teaching how to read AND tag titles. But I based this from Sir PiReights thread. So most credits to him!!! Cheers! Okay, lately there's a LOT of people asking questions like "Is this for GCPH?" "What does this do?" "Is this updated?" "Still working?" Well, this is a result of not paying attention to the tile. I'm here to teach you guys how to read and maybe, write the title of your topic. Here's an example of a title: ...
Mob Tagging - Lower Levels
09/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
If you tag a mob at low lvl, and let some1's pet kill it (hunter or lock) you will gain full xp. So you can mob tag easy to lvl 30 this way, for example with gorilla pet of hunter (aoe)
[ORDER] PROPER TITLE TAGGING
09/02/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
well, as you all can see in each gc sections... some titles are misleading and confusing as well... it's simply because there's no proper title tagging... so to clear things up and to make each sections look organized... i want everyone who will post a thread to tag their title properly... anyway, below are the lists of proper title tags...
3.1.3 Mob tagging funzt es immer noch?
06/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
joa also wie der titel schon sagt..es gibt ja die alte sache mit dem mob tagging ich dachte mir ich probiers auch mal aber es gab einfach keine ep.....also meine frage ist es fixed? wen nicht wäre ich euch dankbar wen ihr nochmal erklärt wie man es genau macht. mfg tiger
WoW Instance Tagging 3.1
05/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I was curious if anyone could explain a way to do this in 3.1 ?! I have tried a few methods with relatively little success; such as: Having an 80 wait outside the instance and when i tag a mob they enter and kill it. Thanks!