Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob Tagging - Lower Levels

Discussion on Mob Tagging - Lower Levels within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mob Tagging - Lower Levels

If you tag a mob at low lvl, and let some1's pet kill it (hunter or lock) you will gain full xp.
So you can mob tag easy to lvl 30 this way, for example with gorilla pet of hunter (aoe)
Old 09/10/2009, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Tested?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ORDER] PROPER TITLE TAGGING
09/02/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
well, as you all can see in each gc sections... some titles are misleading and confusing as well... it's simply because there's no proper title tagging... so to clear things up and to make each sections look organized... i want everyone who will post a thread to tag their title properly... anyway, below are the lists of proper title tags...
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
3.1.3 Mob tagging funzt es immer noch?
06/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
joa also wie der titel schon sagt..es gibt ja die alte sache mit dem mob tagging ich dachte mir ich probiers auch mal aber es gab einfach keine ep.....also meine frage ist es fixed? wen nicht wäre ich euch dankbar wen ihr nochmal erklärt wie man es genau macht. mfg tiger
WoW Instance Tagging 3.1
05/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I was curious if anyone could explain a way to do this in 3.1 ?! I have tried a few methods with relatively little success; such as: Having an 80 wait outside the instance and when i tag a mob they enter and kill it. Thanks!
Enchant is very good for trading at lower levels
09/24/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Enchanting is a huge gold sinker. However, I took it up at Level 38 (of all times) together with Tailoring after getting bored with Herbalism and Alchemy (plus, i was getting tired of paying high prices for my weapon enchants). Took me about 10 levels (38-48) to reach the level 225. At this point you have to go to Uldaman to meet the Master Enchanter to become an Artisan. Once you've reached lvl 225, you'll be able to sell the 2 most popular enchants --> 2H +5dmg, and 1H +3dmg weapon...