Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Boss Underbog (Need a rez'er)

Discussion on Last Boss Underbog (Need a rez'er) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
There's a way to ninja the last boss in Heroic Underbog and it's fairly simple to do. First your entire party must die at the start of the instance [tell them all to strip down to save on durability loss]

There's a ledge above the entrance [after the last boss you can drop down from it to exit the instance faster] that you have to be in LoS of.

After the group's dead the healer needs to spirit release in the instance [this is accomplished by starting the logout sequence and clicking the "release spirit" button as it's about to tick to 0].

After that the healer simply runs through the instance up onto the ledge and res's the group, now you can kill the black stalker without going through the rest of the instance.

It may take a few tries to get the release to work properly but it's totally worth it imho.
Old 07/31/2007, 09:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
steht hier
Old 07/31/2007, 10:45   #3

funktioniert einwandfrei
Old 07/31/2007, 13:09   #4

hast du irgendwie n script dafuer, dass automatisch diese antworten schreibt? man liest in letzter zeit nix anderes von dir ^^
Old 07/31/2007, 14:16   #5

danke hat 4 trys benötigt.. <3 this xploit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to farm the second Chest in Heroic Underbog as a Rogue
03/04/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
First of all u need to get up to this spot here right after the first boss. And u need to distract these Guys and sneak past them. http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8919/kiste2fw6. th.jpg Then u get up the little bridge und distract these 2 Guys but beaware they got massive stealth detection... and u should not hit the Pat in the background with ur distract. If the two guys distracted that they turn theyr back on u then u can head left to the "window" ...
Clear Underbog in 5 minutes!
01/28/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
1) Form a party for UB/UB Herioc. 2) Make sure you have a warlock in your party. 3) Buy a Ornate Spyglass from an Engineer or AH and lend it to the warlock. 4) Have the warlock go into the corner on the map location i posted below, you may have to clear a pack of adds. 5) Tell him to use the Ornate spyglass and make a macro or type "/Target The black stalker". 6) When he has the target make him spam attack on his Imp, just keep spamming attack till his imp is in range. 7) After the...
Secret place in Underbog.
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
this guide might be a bit messed up http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q204/Tokfarlig/ ubexp1.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q204/Tokfarlig/ ubexp2.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q204/Tokfarlig/ ubexp3.jpg Cheerslol EDIT: Don't know what this is good for, but go here yourselves and see if you can find something useful to this place!
heroic underbog, new way
08/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I was playing around with the Sethekk Halls, Underbog, Ramps rez trick and got to thinking that maybe there was a method to do it in BF too. After testing a bit I figured out how to do it. 1. Clear the first double pack. 2. Get naked, run into the pack directly in front of you and die. You can fear or get a hunter pet to train the mobs away to get a bit closer to the gate if you like but it's not necessary. 3. Do the rez trick. If you don't know how, all you do is hit logout without...