Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbannable Auction Scam

Discussion on Unbannable Auction Scam within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
What you need: Lots of one item!!

Now all you have to do is go to the auction house when theres none of your item that you have a lot of on (lets say you have 150 silk cloth) You post it all (maybe even a little over priced) Now, think of a blue item or epic worth near the cost of the silk (hopefully more but not to much to make it believeable, such as trade and then they sell for 5-15g more) Now all you do in the trade channel is say something like

WTT (item you have bulk of) for (the linked blue from AH)

(lets say you have 150 silk cloth and they are going 1g each and face smasher is about 10g, reasonable right?)

WTT Face Smasher for 120xSilk Cloth.

Easy sounds good to me, now all this does is make people buy the silk off the AH and trade it attempt to message you saying they have 120 silk cloth and to trade it, just go AFK, DND, or Log out for 10-15 min or say you already traded it.

Hints and Tips: Instead of saying all 150 silk cloth you should say 100-120 TOPS due to the fact more then 1 person might go AH it to see if cheap Silk is on, or if its a good deal, also dont make the blue to expensive over the item because it will make it less believable.

As far as I know this is in no way bannable or even suspenable enjoy! ^.^
Old 01/09/2007, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
der gleiche scam stand hier schonmal im forum
Old 01/09/2007, 17:20   #3

Deutsch pls!
Old 01/09/2007, 19:03   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Wave2@Jan 9 2007, 17:20
Deutsch pls!
Was du benötigst: Eine große Menge eines Items!!

Alles was du tun musst ist im Auktionshaus nachzuschauen,
ob die Items von denen du eine große Menge hast (sagen wir du hast 150 Seidenstoff)nicht im AH sind. Dann stellst du den ganzen Seidenstoff für einen erhöhten Preis rein.
Jetzt suchst du dir ein rares oder epic Item, dass ungefähr den selben wert wie die ganzen 150 Seidenstoff hat.
Am besten mehr Wert, aber nicht viel mehr; es soll glaubhaft sein.
Alles was du jetzt zu tun hast ist in den Handelchannel sowas wie:

WTT(tauschen) (Item von dem du eine Menge hast) gegen (herausgelinktes rare/epic Item aus dem AH)

(nehmen wir an du hast 150 Seidenstoff, ein stack kostet 1g und der Face Smasher kostet 10g)

WTT Face Smasher gegen 120x Seidenstoff

Das klingt einfach für die Leute und das bringt die Leute dazu deinen Seidenstoff aus dem AH zu kaufen und dich damit anzuhandeln.
Geh dann am besten einfach AFK, DND oder log dich aus für 10-15min oder sag du hast schon dein (angebliches)Item gegen 120x Seidenstoff eingetauscht.
Hinweise und Tips:
Anstatt zu sagen, dass du 150x Seidenstoff willst, solltest du 100x oder 120x sagen, falls mehrere Leute
zum AH gehen könnten um zu sehen ob es billigen Seidenstoff gibt oder es ein guter Handel mit dem blauen Item ist.
Mache das rare Item auch nicht viel teurer als dein Item(Seidenstoff), weil es das weniger glaubhaft macht.

----

alles in allem ist es wieder eine Methode den Leuten vorzukaukeln, dass sie auf die schnelle ein gutes Geschäfft machen können - sehr einfallsreich =)