Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance Switching

Discussion on Instance Switching within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else.

Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad.

I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq files for you guys so if someone would like to do that and upload it for noobs to use go ahead.

1. Get a BatchRenamer. Should be easy enough to find
2. Get MyWarcraftStudio
3. Open Terrain.wmo
4. Work from there.

Basically all you are doing is taking the files from Old Hillsbrad and Renaming them ZulFurak so that when you go into ZF you actually get Old Hillsbrad.

Keep in my some instances will not work together.
Emerald Dream and SchoolofNecromancy(Scholomance) fits perfectly.

Old Hillsbrad Foothills and Zul'Farrak(I advise you to go FAR into Zul'Farrak before changing otherwise you'll just meet some stupid invisible wall) fits together.

I'm stoned as I'm writing this so it might be to hard to understand feel free to pm me again.

Credit to Atheus for teaching me how.
Old 08/02/2006, 21:33   #2

you know how to switch file in a fastest way? because add file one by one is very slow...
Old 08/02/2006, 21:35   #3

I do not know actually since I quit before 1.11 so I only did old model editing (the easy way) but the idea is still there. And guys if you do make a speech2.mpq please sure with everyone =).
Old 08/02/2006, 21:37   #4

i have quit model editing for this is very slow and boring... maybe someone can do a version of mywarcraft studio that you can add all files
Old 08/05/2006, 17:06   #5

It's not so easy /
Old 08/05/2006, 18:43   #6

deutsch bitte
Old 08/05/2006, 21:25   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by PaypalSnake@Aug 5 2006, 18:43
deutsch bitte
Wie wärs wenn du deine Englischkenntnisse ein wenig auffrischst?>_> Wie alt bistn du eh..
Old 08/10/2006, 00:15   #8

L2 DBC edit
Old 08/25/2006, 02:14   #9

Does anyone know where does Azshara Crater fits correct?
Old 08/25/2006, 03:58   #10

Also ich hab jetzt emerald dream in Scholo umgeändert normal müsste es ja nun gehen aber wohin schieb ich die umgeänderten dateien hin?
Old 08/25/2006, 15:25   #11

Ich nehm mal stark an da wo sie herkamen oder?Oo
Old 08/25/2006, 19:38   #12

Musste ne neue MPQ erstellen und die Dateien von Hand reinschieben, soweit ich weiß.

Deshalb hab ich mit Modelchanging aufgehört^^
Old 08/25/2006, 23:46   #13

Hört sich nach viel arbeit an
Old 08/27/2006, 20:57   #14

To answer where Ashara Crater fits I believe it fits into Scholo.
Old 08/29/2006, 15:42   #15

Thanks Smeags