Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyber Key

Discussion on Cyber Key within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So I got bored and was reading something about someone conjuring water... well... here is a stupid little proggie I wrote. It lets you spam a certain key to correspond to whatever keybinding you have. If you use the default keyset, it will only work 1-9, 0, -. =... basically, your basic default keys for your lower left main action bar.

Just download and unrar. When running the exe, it will pop-up a help box to explain what to do. The gui also has tooltips to remind you what to do. Alot of time spend on something very simple, blowing it up to become a complex gui-driven thing.

Enjoy!

Old 05/26/2006, 14:24   #2

Ich denke Virenfrei , funzt alles soweit...
Old 05/26/2006, 14:44   #3

No Viruses Inside
Old 05/26/2006, 15:41   #4

dürfte ich fragen was das ist?
Old 05/26/2006, 15:43   #5

ein programm was automatisch eine taste für dich drückt...z.b. bist du im alteractal und willst für 20 min weg aber willst nicht aus dem tal raus - einfach das tool anschalten und du gehst nicht afk
Old 05/26/2006, 15:45   #6

achso kk danke
Old 05/27/2006, 04:21   #7

ist so was legal das im hintergrund laufen zulassen?
Old 05/27/2006, 05:24   #8

natürlich ist es net legal da es eine fremdeinwirkung ist während du net am pc bist ... also ein third party tool

gibt halt bann und so nä?
Old 05/27/2006, 20:42   #9

wird schon über monat hinweg genutzt und gab bis jetzt keinen ban