Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syndrome v1.1.92b

Discussion on Syndrome v1.1.92b within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2006, 09:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes, that's exactly what it means
Old 01/23/2006, 21:16   #17

this hack is detected got banned today ive didint used it for a week and today i am banned not to worry got myself already a new account but no more hacks for me
Old 01/23/2006, 22:00   #18

@ Noxide - Its detected because someone saw you and reported you, Or a GM saw you, You used it carelessly, Its your own fault. Learn2cheat
Old 01/24/2006, 00:16   #19

lol, nice. Hopefully i dont get caught. Just one quick question. This works fine for me in game, but when i go into Battle grounds it doesnt work at all for me. Is there a way around that ? Thx in advance for help, im a fuken n00b
Old 01/24/2006, 14:16   #20

hmm no plan with speedhack... can you help me with syndrome speedhack?

- Download Sydrome
- WoW Starten
- Charakter Login
- Alt-Tab (back to windows)
- Start Syndrome

...? Help me

2^^
Old 01/24/2006, 19:38   #21

This program has never worked for me in any type of instance (MC, regular instance, battlegrounds, etc.) I assume this is by design, but battlegrounds would be a very nice addition
Old 01/24/2006, 20:37   #22

Just tab out of WoW, close out the hack, and reload it. I think there is also a hotkey to reload it (Alt-R I think?). I've never had any problems in instances or BG's... however, speedhacking in BG's is a good way to get yourself reported and banned.

... Faldo is the man
Old 01/25/2006, 01:08   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by assault@Jan 24 2006, 19:38
This program has never worked for me in any type of instance (MC, regular instance, battlegrounds, etc.) I assume this is by design, but battlegrounds would be a very nice addition
It works, just refresh the functions... (Alt+R = default?)

*edit*

****, 2 late

Didn't saw reevo's Post
Old 01/25/2006, 06:55   #24

Just got a 3 day ban for using this for about a week, only thing I used from it was the track human/item function :?
Old 01/25/2006, 09:27   #25

2 of my friends just got banned 72 hours for using this.
Old 01/26/2006, 23:42   #26

How to use Syndrome responsibly aka A quick lesson in Paranoia.

1) Speed increases - The most important thing to remember is that other people can see your buffs. For this reason alone, when traveling at high speeds, try to make sure you have:
A) Class Specifics:
A1) If Rogue, Sprint (Rank 1 is at level 10)
A2) If Druid, Dash(Rank 1 level 26, cat form only)
B) If neither Rogue nor Druid, Swiftness Potion (requires level 5)
C) If level 35+ and Leather proficieny, Swift Boots (Leatherworking)
D) If level 45+, Nifty Stopwatch.
Having these things available makes traveling at top speed ALOT safer. Even if you have a mount, it's better to travel on foot. When you see someone coming, deactive hyper speed, and hit your choice of move increase (A,B,C,D where applicable). These will give you a buff so if the other player saw you running hyper fast and clicked on you, you now have an alibi(excuse) for how you were going fast. I'm unsure if track all creatures covers other players, but if it does, have it on so you know when it is safe to kill your speed for show or not. A Stealthed Rogue doesn't hafta worry too much...so long as they stay out of public areas.

2) Teleporting responsibliy. You are given four teleport points. I recommend for non-instances using the ping-pong style in the video (bouncing between 2 points), having your third point in a safe distance away area where you can sit and breath...preferably FAR away from where people might show up. Your last point should be your homepoint...simply because this is a smart place to have it and saves your hearthstone. People suddenly appear in inns all the time via hearthstone so no one will question it. Instances are a different story. Assuming you are soloing (which by all means you should be!), use the Triad method (set a triangle in an area and use that) and keep the last teleport point as a safe point. Beware of repops and if you're running the instance for a rare spawn, make your safe point the very entrance for easy zoning.

3) "Why should I deal with this crap?!"
A) Your chances of being banned are lowered INCREDIBLY. Less people whom see you cheat, less people can accuse you of cheating. More alibis, less liking to be fingered. Cheating responsibily makes for less bannings and less "hack prevention".
B) It allows for you to be ready in case other innovations come along. The more experienced you are at covering your tracks, the better you will be when big stuff hits: Duping in paticular

General tips:
1) Do NOT use hacks in public places or with a group. The only ping-ponging you can get away with is like 10 yard range, which defeats the point...you also hafta blame it on lag which is VERY iffy. This is literally 1st rule cause it is so obvious. Even showing off to your friends is risky. Using Hacks should be like being a Ninja...you must be silent, unseen, and finish the job as soon as possible.
2) Don't do stupid stuff. This is obvious yet some time or another someone gets the urge to do something retarded aka Run through Origrammar at 300% speed as a level 1 character. Yes it's silly, yes it is good for a laugh, yes it gives you a good shot of getting banned if somehow your level 1 corpse arrives at Thrall's throne without having died once to get there. Likewise, don't go into BG, grab the flag, and instantly teleport back to your flag.
3) Try to resist the urge to beat on your fellow players. Losing sucks, I know, but resist the urge to try and oomph other players. Not only does this decrease your chances of being caught, but doesn't make you out to be a f***tard to the entire server. Player Reputations can carry between games, over servers, and tend to stick around for a damn long time.
4) Lag is a great alibi. If you ever get busted for moving too fast or you stopped after moving at 300% in front of some guy, immedately disconnect yourself from the game, either by unplugging the modem or restarting it. If you pass off that you lag badly at times, you're less likely to be caught. Please note however this is bad if you want to get into Battlegrounds. A laggy reputation does not yield many organized groups.
5) If you absolutely postiively must cheat in Battlegrounds...do it responsibly. I've given ways on how to work speed into your favor. Hit a potion, crank your speed elite mount speed then switch it off when an enemy comes in close. Teleporting should ONLY be done if you have invisibilty potions or are a Rogue with Vanish. Likewise, you can teleport around a bit stealth, but make your teleports short distanced. Moving 100 yrds in a single move is impressive. Moving 10yrds might be a lag spike. 30 yrds (standard spell cast range) is decent for minor hops.
6) I haven't test track all yet, but if it tracks other players, do NOT actively seek them out. This is a big mistake made by map hackers in Warcraft 3. Knowing where your enemy is IS important. Not doing anything about it is also important. If you start actively hunting down other players like an assassin and catch them in places where none of your allies have been, people might get suspicious. Play natural at times yet don't be afraid to occassionally "Catch" a person off guard.
7) Overall...think like a Ninja. Not a crazy katana weilding lunatic but rather a skillful, stealthy, cautious enemy. Calculate your movements, your plans. Run them through in your head. "Is this a good idea?" "What are my chances of getting caught?" "Will this raise eyebrows and make people question?" And always remember:

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=An oppertunity missed is a terrible thing, but an oppertunity mispreformed is worse.' border='0' alt='An oppertunity missed is a terrible thing, but an oppertunity mispreformed is worse.' />

Edit: Added Druid's Dash in Cat Form to "Class abilities", also added general tips.
Old 01/27/2006, 00:49   #27

Yep Me too 72 hour ban for using it, So i guess that they do have something to log it or something cause it seems to be getting people. If they caught you in the act, they would susp you on the spot, this happened when i was offline. So even if someone reported me, they would probably look after you to see what was going on, And if they saw something, then they would in deed ban you on the spot, unless im missing something, and I can just accuse someone of cheating, and they Get suspended for it. But mabey im wrong and they dont check logs unless someone reports you????
Old 01/27/2006, 01:04   #28

Great guide Finklestien
Old 01/27/2006, 03:29   #29

You guys are just getting caught by players or "invisible" GMs. I was banned once for using this hack but it was my fault not the code. I for some reason decided to speed hack the BG, and was caught. Every one that said the got banned or temperarly banned please post your email from blizzard. By the way nice work again Faldo. Ohh and to add: Listen to Finklestien those are great methods for not getting caught. Also dont speed hack in groups or while your talking to a GM/if you have an open ticket. Because GMs will be looking at you if you have a ticket and will notice when you start moving faster than an epic mount on foot. =D

If you dont want to post your email PM me it I will tell you its your fault by one simple sentence in the email. Also erase your account name... unless you want us to see it. (although it dosent matter it was disabled)
Old 01/27/2006, 12:44   #30

In getting Caught By players whom would report you, are you saying that the gms and all just take their word for it and susp someone for 72 hours? If not i would think they would then either have a way of logging your activities, or If they caught you red handed, they would at that very moment suspend or ban you, as ive had it happen to me 2 times, and not just waite for you to go offline. So why would i try and log in after 1 day of not playing to find it suspended? My olny Gues is that if indeed someone reported me to the gms, that they then started some kind of special check or whatever so log my activities, and mabey that is how i was caught. BUt i dunnoh Mabey im wrong.

Here are the e-mail and follow up e-mails...
Quote:
* * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

Greetings CENSORED,

Account Name: CENSORED
Account Action: 72 Hour suspension

Offense: Violation of Exploitation and Client/Server Manipulation
Policy - Unapproved Third Party Software

Details: Account found to be using an unauthorized Third-Party
application, in violation of the terms of use.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of
Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Based
on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft
account has been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in
addition to any previous warnings issued. Until the suspension has been
lifted, the account will not be accessible. Please note that Blizzard
Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding
the specific time an account will become accessible again. If you have
any questions regarding a program or add-on you are using in conjunction
with World of Warcraft we strongly urge you to disable, remove or
uninstall any program that is not part of the standard game client. Please
be advised that World of Warcraft runs and performs optimal as designed
without any supplemental software or add-ons. As previously
communicated, this account will remain on final warning. Be aware that any
additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the
account.

Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at
<http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html>, which you
accepted when you installed World of Warcraft and established the account(s).
Section 2, Paragraph C details the limitations of game play
modifications and use of any third-party or "packet sniffing" software. In
addition, Section 3, Paragraph C, parts iii and iv restrict the use of any
hack, scripting or macroing software which obtains information from World
of Warcraft to gain a competitive advantage over other players.

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail
and our Account Administration team will
be happy to assist you.

We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you
will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.

Regards,

Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment,
and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have
received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web
address:

And the follow up e-mail...
Quote:
Hello CENSORED,

Thank you for your follow-up email. Unfortunately, due to security
concerns, we are unable to reveal specific details regarding our
investigation methods. If you have any questions regarding a program or add-on
you are using in conjunction with World of Warcraft we strongly urge you
to disable, remove or uninstall any program that is not part of the
standard game client. As was previously communicated, this account will
remain on final warning. Be aware that any additional inappropriate
actions may result in the permanent closure of the account.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us
again.

Regards,

Solarin
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment,
and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have
received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web
address:

-----Original Message-----
To: