Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant AV boss for your team.

Discussion on Instant AV boss for your team. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you're sick of losing av all the time, try collecting all the bloods/crystals during one AV. DONT HAND THEM IN during that one.

When you have enough, get everyone to leave via the door, and wait for your debuff to go away. Note: because you left through the door, you'll still keep all your 'destroyed' items, (armour, medals, flesh etc.) importanty, the bloods/crystals. Now get everyone to hand in ALL the crystals they collected, and within a few minutes (depending on how fast people can hand in) you'll be ready to summon your boss, without even killing anyone
Old 03/13/2006, 14:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
they dont get lost when you leave via the "door" - wow nice
Old 03/15/2006, 04:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Mar 13 2006, 11:00
If you're sick of losing av all the time, try collecting all the bloods/crystals during one AV. DONT HAND THEM IN during that one.

When you have enough, get everyone to leave via the door, and wait for your debuff to go away. Note: because you left through the door, you'll still keep all your 'destroyed' items, (armour, medals, flesh etc.) importanty, the bloods/crystals. Now get everyone to hand in ALL the crystals they collected, and within a few minutes (depending on how fast people can hand in) you'll be ready to summon your boss, without even killing anyone
Whats the point of this tactic? Next AV you can instantly summon your Ultimate Elite, which will be pulled into the other factions base within a minute... and of course getting killed by the General within another minute.