Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WSG Flag dissapear

Discussion on WSG Flag dissapear within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found this

In my server of Eonar, there is an Alliance rogue whom I have caught on to named Azielis... I am horde, and everyone hates him for one reason: His trick.

It goes like this. While you are running, you drop the flag. Since you dropped it, you are closest to it. Just right click on it EXACTLY WHEN YOU DROP IT. This causes extreme ping if done a lot and rapidly. It seems like he disappears right after he drops the flag, and when the flag does finally register as on him, he is 50 fet away from us.

I know this will **** people off if it works, but then Blizzard will nerf it and I wont hate this **** rogue so much
Old 09/13/2005, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nett, mal testen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about dc flag
12/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
sorry im nood and im new just wanna know what is the use of dc flag about thanks reply will help that bothering me in my question
WTB DC Flag
11/16/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
I'm interested in guide how to remove DC flag. Waiting on Skype for offers : ladydoll18 Paying in Euro by bank transfer.
Make ppls items "Dissapear"
04/03/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Ok if u really want to fuck some one up and u got acces to some ones char, u can't strip the items and give it to ur main cuz of item lock, but what u can do is go to Stone City or a faraway ghost city where nobody ever comes and put the items in that warehouse!! He/She will think u stole his or her items & will not get the items back cuz he/she will problably NEVER go to stone city or so!! U dont really gain anything with this but its a good way to fuck ppl up, rite?? P.S. : Maybe u...
See YOUR flag in WSG
12/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
currently there is a glitch or something ... when you (flag holder) die YOUR flag will show up on the map both world map and mini map. It has happened to be 5 times now =)
Flag In WSG
12/30/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi all i seek a addon (autoflag maybe) which allows me in WSG to autoflag. if you know :) i need it :) :bandit: