Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW!Bot für Hunter

Discussion on WoW!Bot für Hunter within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, erstmal muss ich sagen endlich geht elitepvpers wieder

Ich habe ein Bot auf der Basis von WoW!Bot geschrieben für Hunter,
will nicht soviel schreiben darum hier der Link da ist alles nochmal erklärt:

Der Source ist auf Seite 2 zu finden wer interesse hat

Für die Linkfaulen:

Quote:
So first sry my Englisch is not the Best Rolling Eyes

I have write an Hunter Bot. I see in the last days they get off the ground how Moushrooms, but with no Bot i was very happy because my Pet run Away after a Long night.

I think some BotMakers dont use the Speed of WoWSharp and Programming it like an Macro Programm, i mean u schould not use an "System.Threading.Thread.Sleep", in the time WoWSharp sleeps it can make nothing and have no Control over the Toon, that was an little Word to the Programmers.

So i have try to solve this.

Im a C# noob so it gives no frm.Hunter for Class Setting but u can try to make ur own.

I Code the Bot the whole Day and dont have make an Testing over Night so it can be that it gives some Bugs.

Now what the Bot make?

Killing Mobs (Really? Laughing)
- Find Mob
- Sending Pet
- Wait fpr Pet have Agro
- Cast Aspect of the Hawk
- Cast Hunters Mark
- Fire Scorpid Sting
- Spam Arcane Shots
- On Meele Spam Raptor Strike

Agro Control
- Checks Agro for the Pet and Fight Attackers of the Pet (Works great)
- When Pet looses Agro fire Concussive Shot
- When Pets HP under 20% and Pet have Agro fire Distracting Shot (Try to Save the Pet)
- In Meele Fight when Player have under 50% hp and the Pet have more hp then the Player make Disengage

Some other things
- When Target out of Sight call Pet back
- And more but i think i have Forget Somthing Laughing

I dont have implent code that let the Hunter get out in Bow Range when in Meele because of always getting adds with this.

How to feed your Pet while not und the Computer?
I dont implent an PetFeeder code in WoWSharp, but i found an Addon in an other Topic:

In this Addon it gives an Bug that make an error when u Sitting and it will feed, but i solve it and u can download it below, after this it works great for Days.

DONT FORGET TO SCAN ALL U DOWNLOAD OF AN VIRUS !!!

Fixed PetFeeder.lua replace with the old:

WoW!Bot-Hunter0.2 based on the SVN Rev.104:
Wäre froh vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen hab da nen kleines Problem mit einer Funktion und einer schleife (in WoW!BotBase.cs) DoCheckAgro() gibt manchmal bei der ersten schleife nen error "get out of index[].."
Old 06/13/2005, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
danke für die "restore" mithilfe, is echt nützlich, besonders nach nem rollback von nem tag

#pinned btw
Old 06/13/2005, 23:16   #3

wie soll der denn funktionieren? einfach wow starten einloggen bot starten und fertig ? weil wenn ich das mach passiert nichts und geht der bot auch mit dem neuen patch 1.5? ansonsten sieht der bot sehr gut aus
Old 06/14/2005, 12:01   #4

Du musst natürlich noch Waypoints setzen.

Hier das hab ich einfach mal ausn WoW!Bot forum kopiert:

Quote:
This is just a quick bit of documentation to help people get started, it is slanted a little towards the mage settings:

General Settings

You can create or select a Profile in the General Settings. A Profile stores all the information you will enter about your character except for travel information (explained below).

When you are creating a new Profile you need to select what class of character you are setting up.

You also enter the username and password here.

Rest

This is pretty basic stuff. Set the health and mana (if you are a mage) at which you want to rest. After a fight, if either health or mana is below these settings, you will eat/drink/rest as needed.

Eat and/or drink when. Set these to tell the bot when to eat or drink. When you are about to Rest these settings are checked to see if your health or mana is low enough that you want to eat or drink.

For a mage, conjuring is done automatically, so don't worry about that.

Apply. IMPORTANT You have to hit the apply button to save the settings before changing to a different settings page or starting a fight.

Patrol Areas

A patrol area is a set of waypoints along which the bot will run while fighting. When it gets to the end of the list of waypoints it turns around and goes the other way.

The Patrol Area you have selected here is the patrol area that will be used when you press Start Fight.

You may either add waypoints by pressing Add or by pressing Auto Add and then running along where you want to fight. You may select one or more waypoints in the display and delete them, move them up, or move them down.

When you add a single waypoint using Add you will see that you are given the opportunity to enter a name for the waypoint. These names are used in the Travel section described below. You may also click the name in any waypoint to edit the name.

Optionally, you may enter specific names of targets you want to fight. This is done by targetting the thing you want to fight and pressing Add.

Travel Paths

Travel paths server two purposes. Primarily, they are used for a corpse run. The Travel Path you have selected here is the path that will be used to run from the graveyard to your patrol area if you die.

Waypoints are entered, edited, and named the same was as in Patrol Areas above.

Travel

To help you get around in the game you can use the Travel feature. This allows you to select any Travel Path or Patrol Area you have already entered and run along it.

A nice feature here is that you can name specific waypoints when you enter them using Patrol Areas or Travel Paths. If you have named waypoints you may select the name of the waypoint you want to travel to.

For example, if you set up a Travel Path from one city to another, and along the way named some waypoints of interest, you can later go to the Travel page, select that Travel Path, and then select one of the named waypoints.

Press Start Running to start running and Stop Running to stop running once you get to the next waypoint.;

The Update Display is for entertainment purposes. Isn't it fun to watch?

Flee

For best survivability a bot needs to be able to run away when it is going to lose a fight. You can set the Health and Mana (for a mage) at which you want to run.

Flee options.
Run back through waypoints means that when the bot needs to flee it will run back through waypoints you have just fought at. The hope is that these waypoints are still cleared of targets since you have killed them.

Facing away from attacker. In wide open areas of the game this option tells the bot to run away from the attacker in whatever direction is directly away from facing the attacker. It monitors any new attackers as it runs so it is trying to avoid everyone.

Apply. IMPORTANT You have to hit the apply button to save the settings before changing to a different settings page or starting a fight.

Distances

Searching for Targets.
Set how far from the players current position you want to search for a target.

Wander how far.
After a fight if the bot finds it has wandered farther than the distance specified here, it will return to its last waypoint.

Attacks.
Maximum ranged attack distance is the range of your pull spell. This number will be adjusted slightly to make up for the speed the bot can sstart and stop running. If an "Out of range" message is generated when casting a spell the bot moves a little closer and tries again.

Minimum ranged attack distance. The bot will continue to try to use its ranged spells (Or scorch for the mage if it is selected) until the target is closer than this setting.

Professions and Loot

Select what things you want the bot to do. At this time only looting and skinning are implemented, the rest will be done soon.

Statistics

Just what it says, fun things to watch.
Old 06/15/2005, 11:44   #5

kann das jemand in deutsch übersetzen wäre echt nice
Old 06/18/2005, 21:33   #6

hab ihn noch nicht getestet würde es aber gut finden wenn man einstellen kann ob arkaner oder gezielter schuss, ich bevorzuge eindeutig den gezieten wegen der crit dmg
Old 06/19/2005, 00:53   #7

ich habs nich getestet aber tausch mal "Scorpid Sting" in der localization.xml mit Gezielter Schuss aus
Also ich mit mein Bot nun mein Hunter von 30 auf 56 im moment gebracht
Old 06/19/2005, 09:56   #8

Echt nett der Bot! Danke!
Old 06/21/2005, 15:27   #9

hiho - geiles prog

..nur mal ne frage

- unter CLASS SETTING bekomm ich per dropdown KEINE spells rein (sind einfach leer)

...daher kann ich den bot net nutzen ....

PLS HELP ...PLS HELP
Old 06/21/2005, 18:20   #10

Also mein bot hat gar keine class settings Page ?
Old 06/22/2005, 16:35   #11

..??

wenn ich als schami einlogge hab ich das prob, dass ich keine angriffe auswählen kann ( aus dropdown )

wenn ich als warri einlogge hab ich das porb, dass er den kampf nicht beginnt. nach festlegen der waypoints (an dieser stelle - sehr geiles system) geht er braf seinen weg, bis an einen gegner heran - und lässt sich verhauen !! NIX angriff...

bitte helft mir....
Old 06/22/2005, 17:07   #12

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
die ganzen sachen musst in ner .xml ins deutsche übersetzen afaik
Old 06/22/2005, 18:45   #13

.. DANKE ..

dass würd ich auch gern machen , aber wie ?? wo ??

über ein beispiel würd ich mich sehr freuen - oder vielleciht deine/eure daten für z.B. schami zum ansehen posten..

danke
Old 06/22/2005, 18:46   #14

Man kann sich auch (sofern man genug Platz auf der Platte hat) das Englische ELP downloaden und damit einloggen, dann hat der Bot keine Probleme mehr gemacht
Old 06/22/2005, 19:09   #15

nette idee ^^ - allerdings

1) wo bekomm ich die her ??
2) is die free ??
3) wenn ja - kann ich miene logg in benutzen ??

und

4) gehts auch einfacher ?? (beispiel wie du die xml editiret hast... ??

....cu