Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hidden place to fish in Ironforge

Discussion on Hidden place to fish in Ironforge within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hidden place to fish in Ironforge

Well i was messing around with my friend before doing an arena match and found a new place to fish in Ironforge thats safe from alliance.

What you will need:
Passenger mount and a friend.
or
Friend with a passenger mount.

First. Use the duplicate mount trick if nessessary to make you the passenger.

Second. Position yourself at this wall in Ironforge.

Third. Have your friend put you through the wall.

Fourth. Logout and login while your friend runs away and dismounts.

Fifth. fall down and swim to the triangle aganst the wall. (Dont worry, you wont take any damage after you hit the right spot)

Sixth. Fish to your heart's content.

Good luck fishing!

ps: alles geklaut
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2009, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGanja View Post
Well i was messing around with my friend before doing an arena match and found a new place to fish in Ironforge thats safe from alliance.

What you will need:
Passenger mount and a friend.
or
Friend with a passenger mount.

First. Use the duplicate mount trick if nessessary to make you the passenger.

Second. Position yourself at this wall in Ironforge.

Third. Have your friend put you through the wall.

Fourth. Logout and login while your friend runs away and dismounts.

Fifth. fall down and swim to the triangle aganst the wall. (Dont worry, you wont take any damage after you hit the right spot)

Sixth. Fish to your heart's content.

Good luck fishing!

ps: alles geklaut
Wo klaust du den alles?
Old 02/10/2009, 18:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
darf man hier net posten, aber wissen würd ichs auch gern mal ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
Metin2 DE 04.03.2010: [HIDDEN]Relogger &'nd [HIDDEN]Potter in einem!
06/14/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 77 Replies
----------------------------------------Deutsch--- ------------------------------------- Tag Leute, ich habe gesucht und gesucht und nichts gefunden, als ich nach einem HIDDEN Relogger oder nach einem HIDDEN Potter gesucht habe. Da habe ich mir gedacht, mache ich doch mal einen HIDDEN Potter und HIDDEN Relogger in einem! Und hier ist es: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2521/screenxj. jpg (c) by 7Ultimate & EMINEM Dieser Bot sollte für dich HIDDEN potten (je nach Einstellung) und...
Getting to old Ironforge
06/25/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
The duel trick, where a mage has to sheep you, doesn't work anymore; I think my way is a good, maybe the only(?!), possibility to go to old ironforge! Do just what I'm doing in the pictures and it will be very easy for you to get there! I think its doable with every class, only for the classes warrior, dk, hunter, druid it might be a bit more difficult, because they dont have a soulstone or slow fall effects; but a friendly warlock could give you a soulstone anyway, so its doable with every...
Old Ironforge
05/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Ok here is the deal.. in the old way to get to old IF .. u have to have a mount .. and the elixer to slowfall (wich gives slow fall effect once every 6 times and u have to wait for 2 min after each try) This new way is sooo easy all you need is.... Any mage with the spell (Polymorph) and any other charecter (preferable one with a pvp trinket that can remove sheep effect) here is what u do... (if u dont get the explaining too well dont worry i uploaded a movie in youtube for the whole...
Good stuff/place to fish?
03/06/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Give me all your secrets: 1.Where do you fish? 2.What do you fish? ..and most important - do you get a lot of g's to do that? cheers :)