Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First Time playing

Discussion on First Time playing within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First Time playing

well this is my first time playing wow...and i heard about macros...i've searched it through google...and found some command / script how to use macros...but i got some problem
i have type the macro like i did in this picture

but the macros just wont work like i want...i mean...i want the macro to cast the skill that i want...but it only cast the first skill ( howling blast )

some guide said that we need to put /stopcasting after an instant skill...i've done it too...but it still wont work...

so pls if there are kindhearted ppl out there to teach me how to set macro i would be glad...thx before
Old 05/21/2012, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 169
Yeah i tried this by my own..
The problem is, that you just can cast one, have cooldown time, and cast another one.
The makro try to cast step for step WITHOUT cooldown..

Edit:
Try
/castsequence Cast1, Cast2, Cast3

should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2012, 17:49   #3

whoaa...thx big bro ...it works...now about autob macro...i heard some kind of macro that auto casting...i mean like...if an enemy debuff us...then we remove it automatically...is it true ?
Old 05/21/2012, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
No, there's no way to do this, because Blizzard prevents script from acting too intelligent because you could get an advantage to people, who are not using these scripts.

In general is it a protection against bot-like scripts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 04:59   #5

ah i c
thx for the answer guys