Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOD Account (Outland) 100 lvl Human Mage , Rogue , Death Knight , 92 hunter...

Discussion on WOD Account (Outland) 100 lvl Human Mage , Rogue , Death Knight , 92 hunter... within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOD Account (Outland) 100 lvl Human Mage , Rogue , Death Knight , 92 hunter...

NOW HAS 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVATED TO PLAY

So i'm selling my WOD Account, my account includes :

Alliance !

** Human Female Rogue - lvl 100

** Human Female Mage - lvl 100

** Elf Female Death Knight - lvl 100 ( Good arena ratings )

** Human Female Hunter - lvl 92

** Human Female Paladin - lvl 68

Contacts: Skype - hexpec

Payment: PayPal

Pictures:

Armory:

DK -

DK -

Rogue -

Mage -

bump
Old 10/10/2015, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OUTLAND HUMAN 90 ROGUE FULL EPIC PVP, 90 DRUID STORMREAVER NELF.
02/25/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
as title says im selling my Human rogue on outland with full epic pvp gear, 2k arena achiev, along with 90 nelf druid on stormreaver with full blue pvp. rogue has around 30k gold Rest is spread out 80s and 85s Add Skype; Frajsenz for more information, armory link etc.
[Selling] WoW Account (All Addons (including WoD), WoD Beta, 90 Death Knight, 85 Rogue)
10/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my Battle.net account which includes WoW with all addons and a 90 Death Knight + an 85 Rogue on german realms. I have 6000 achievement points and also a good amount of titles and mounts. Starcraft 2 is included, too. Skype: simonk232 I will show you everything you want to see with TeamViewer. Payment method: Paypal or PSC, Price = 30€!
[Selling] 90 Human Death knight Frost 2h 537+ ilvl! PVE! Amazing GEAR, almost 6k achievement!
09/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling my WoW account after a long journey on it. The account only has one char since i've moved it from my original account to a newly created account. (to keep my alts intact since im not quitting the game.) The deathknight was really hardcore raiding gear in last patch and has 537+ ilvl in PVE, it has A LOT of transmog (so many tiers, awesome looking rare weapons and much more!) Weapon on the char is 549 ilvl+ HC Thunderforged, the rest of the pieces are HC, 3 normal pieces and some...
[Biete] Lv 85 Human Mage [Suche] Lv 85 Human Rogue
04/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte gerne meinen Human Mage Lv 85 gegen einen Human Rogue Lv 85 tauschen. Der Mage hat sehr gutes Equip. Bei Interesse bitte einfach per ICQ bei mir melden. ICQ: 133791518 Vielen Dank!
WTS warrior,warlock,roge,hunter,priest,druid,Death Knight,shaman,mage,paladin
11/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The Deathwing rised and Fear is spreading all over Azeroth! It is finally arrived the World of Warcraft Cataclysm. Get ready for This with surprises from FZF.com Express Delivery! Das unheil unter Azeroth wird sich in kürze erheben, er wird Angst und Schrecken über das Land bringen! Bereitet Euch mit uns darauf vor! Alle überraschungen bei FZF.com ! No business too small, no problem too big. All your imaginations can be created Your satisfaction is our pursuit The choice of a new...