Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 Human Death knight Frost 2h 537+ ilvl! PVE! Amazing GEAR, almost 6k achievement!

Discussion on 90 Human Death knight Frost 2h 537+ ilvl! PVE! Amazing GEAR, almost 6k achievement! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90 Human Death knight Frost 2h 537+ ilvl! PVE! Amazing GEAR, almost 6k achievement!

Hello, selling my WoW account after a long journey on it. The account only has one char since i've moved it from my original account to a newly created account. (to keep my alts intact since im not quitting the game.) The deathknight was really hardcore raiding gear in last patch and has 537+ ilvl in PVE, it has A LOT of transmog (so many tiers, awesome looking rare weapons and much more!) Weapon on the char is 549 ilvl+ HC Thunderforged, the rest of the pieces are HC, 3 normal pieces and some more HC Thunderforged.
I have all information on the account, the account has never been sold neither traded before. Awesome account to into the new patch on. The DK is frost specc 2h weapon, easily pulls insane DPS in raids. It has many HC pieces from previous raids so you can go 2x 1h if you feel for that more, tho i do recommend 2h. It has full tank set aswell with 520+ ilvl, almost 6k achievements. It is located on EU server which is a highly populated realm, with lots of activity.

I'm selling to repped users only, i have no problem using middleman in the trade.

Price: 100 Euro

You can PM me your skype, or write it below.

Tags
90, dk, human, op account, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Human knight or gear on Zian
11/26/2013 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hi. I decided to finish the game and I have to sell the account Human Knight 120lv or gear on Zian Server. Interested please /w me offer in PayPal and for more inf. Uniq: 2x Blode 2x Ohkeros 1x Faren 1x Kark 1x Glor Bellos might 6lv 1x Glor Yallqanis
B DK 13k ACM Points 54 FOS 2,4k RBG t2 und Pve Gear für Frost/Blood
04/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Schreibt mir eure Money gebote. Starcraft 2 dabei D3 mit 2 60ern PVE Gear 500 PVP Gear t2 fast full (t2 waffe /2 upgrades) 136 Mounts!DS HC Mount,Alars Asche, Rheinblut Feuerfalke, Scharlachrotes Todesstreitross(Schattengramm q item), Old Za Bär, Plaqued Proto (Verseucht), Black Proto, Tdm Mount, Strat mount. Etc pp
Death Knight★The Insane✔Spectral Tiger★50 Exalted✔132 Mounts★ 10790 Achie✔484 ilvl★
12/11/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone. I've decided to sell my personal WoW account. I am the original owner of this account, and i have got all the information that is possible to have. About the account: The Account contains a level 90 Death Knight, and this is of course my main. There is also a level 85 Rogue. - The Death Knight is at the moment speced blood, with 484 item level. (Starshatter 489 weapon).
[vk] Druide ilvl 400, DK ilvl 393, Hexe ilvl 390, Mage ilvl 390, Sammlerstück!
03/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Aufgrund Zeitmangels verkaufe ich meinen Account, den ich jahrelang gespielt und sehr gut gepflegt habe. Alle Chars befinden sich natürlich auf offiziellen Blizzard-Servern. Der Account ist noch bis Anfang März bezahlt. Es sind sämtliche Zahlungsmethoden möglich. Alle Charakterdienste sind natürlich ebenfalls verfügbar (Servertransfer etc.). Der Account ist für den Jahrespass erweiterbar (12 Monate WoW bezahlen, Diablo 3 GRATIS bekommen, Zugang zur Beta vom nächsten WoW-Addon,...
10k Achievement Paladin, 359 ilvl, 120 Mounts etc.
07/08/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, ich möchte heute meinen wirklich guten und lang gespielten Account verkaufen. Hauptsache hier ist der Paladin, neben ihm befinden sich noch ein 2x Schurken, 1x Priest, 1x Schamane und 1x Druide auf 85 auf dem Char, also für jden was dabei. Nun ein paar Sachen zum Paladin : 10k Achievements 120 Mounts 117 Pets 359 ilvl Ret equip Auch sehr gutes Holy Equip mit fast nur 359 Sachen und einer 372 Hose.