Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong Warlock T3 8/9

Discussion on Feenix Warsong Warlock T3 8/9 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong Warlock T3 8/9

Alliance Warlock
T3 8/9 (without ring)
Wraith Blade
Royal Scepter of Vek'lor
Wand of Fates
Trinket : Eye of Diminution and Neltharion's Tear
Rings : Band of the Inevitable and Ring of unspoken names

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix warsong T3 geared warlock
12/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking to sell a human warlock on Feenix Warsong private server. He is geared in 8/9 tier 3 and alot of other items. joel-d93 is my skype
[Selling] Warlock on feenix warsong x12
07/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm now selling my warlock in tier 3 and naxx gear. I will share more information about him on skype. He is on alliance side. I have all account info Skype: joel-d93
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warlock
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 Warlock Unbuffed Stats: 4600 HP 572 SP 18.4% crit (11 from gear) Mostly best in game items, including:
[Selling] Best In Slot WARLOCK [FEENIX] [WARSONG] [H]
04/30/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, As stated above I am selling one of the best geared warlocks on Feenix private server, Warsong realm. Few quick facts: -undead warlock -good reputation on server(never hacked, never ninjaed anything, member of few very respected old top end guilds on Warsong) - ~5k gold on account -shadow resistance gear for tanking Twin Emperor boss in AQ40(170 unbuffed) -exalted with Alterac Valley, honored with both Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord