Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best In Slot WARLOCK [FEENIX] [WARSONG] [H]

Discussion on Best In Slot WARLOCK [FEENIX] [WARSONG] [H] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best In Slot WARLOCK [FEENIX] [WARSONG] [H]

Greetings,
As stated above I am selling one of the best geared warlocks on Feenix private server, Warsong realm.

Few quick facts:

-undead warlock
-good reputation on server(never hacked, never ninjaed anything, member of few very respected old top end guilds on Warsong)
- ~5k gold on account
-shadow resistance gear for tanking Twin Emperor boss in AQ40(170 unbuffed)
-exalted with Alterac Valley, honored with both Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch
-proffesions:Tailoring and Enchanting with some good recipes on both proffesions

And now the gear:

It is 7/9 T3, Rockfury Bracers(bis bracers), Amulet of Vek'nilash(bis neck), Wraith Blade(bis weapon), Royal Scepter of Vek'lor(bis offhand), Wand of Fates(bis wand), Ring of the Fallen ***, Neltharion's Tear, T2.5 Chest

Basically the top end of what you can currently get in game, best in slot items for PVE as well as for PVP.

Im recieving only SERIOUS offers.

Contact me on email:
Old 04/12/2013, 20:43   #2

Still selling account! Come untill someone has taken it!
Old 04/30/2013, 15:49   #3

Still selling this account, please only serious offers!

Tags
bis geared warlock feenix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gold Feenix Warsong Wow One
03/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello epvp! I Would like to offer my gold services on Feenix's Warsong 12x Server Rates are $10/1k - Breaks on amounts over 10k! Skype: xxearth Thanks, and hope to hear from u soon =D
WTS Feenix warsong UD mage. t2.5
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi As the topic says i wanna sell my mage on Feenix Warsong realm. Its a UD mage. 8/8t2 3/5t2.5 Mid quick Gem and lots of other trinkets. Aq wep Atuned to all, reverd with Argent dawn Epic mount
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord
WTB Feenix warsong account
02/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, im looking for a char on the server warsong pref horde side! I want gear that is tier 2 and better only, a good feral druid (t2.5+) is a big plus! Willing to pay good amount of money if the sellers seems serious enuff and is a verified paypal user! Add my skype : mike.maccallum3 BUMP , paying good amount of money for a horde feral druid with good gear!