Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix warsong T3 geared warlock

Discussion on Feenix warsong T3 geared warlock within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix warsong T3 geared warlock

Hey guys, i'm looking to sell a human warlock on Feenix Warsong private server. He is geared in 8/9 tier 3 and alot of other items. joel-d93 is my skype
Old 12/07/2013, 14:42   #2

still for sale
Old 12/10/2013, 20:31   #3

still selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warlock on feenix warsong x12
07/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm now selling my warlock in tier 3 and naxx gear. I will share more information about him on skype. He is on alliance side. I have all account info Skype: joel-d93
[Buying] Feenix warsong geared rogue
07/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a t2.5 or t3 geared rogue on the warsong feenix server, add me on Skype at cpttightshirt , thanks! bump!
Wtb hwl/t3 geared char feenix warsong
07/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Om looking to buy a hwl/t3 geared Roger or mage H on feenix warsong realm. also intested in other classes with same gear. Can also trade it for retail lvl 90 warrior with hwl titel and lost of old School transmog gear. Pm with skype and what u got
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warlock
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 Warlock Unbuffed Stats: 4600 HP 572 SP 18.4% crit (11 from gear) Mostly best in game items, including:
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord