Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VanillaGaming R14/T2.5 BIS SPriest, T2.5/Naxx Mage, R14 Warri

Discussion on VanillaGaming R14/T2.5 BIS SPriest, T2.5/Naxx Mage, R14 Warri within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VanillaGaming R14/T2.5 BIS SPriest, T2.5/Naxx Mage, R14 Warri

Hi,

selling my two accounts on Vanilla Gaming private Server.

1. Acc consists of level 60 UD Shadow Priest, R14 Gear with T2.5, best in slot except for some pieces.

2. Acc : R14 UD Warri (engineer) and Full T2, 3/5 T2.5 Mage with Naxx Weapon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End Naxx Geared Mage / Most BIS / from Feenix wow-one.com
10/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my wow classic account and now you can have it. On my account are 1 mage, 2 priests, 2 rogues, 1 warrior and 1 druid. All are level 60. The priests dont have good equip, they are just 60 with some blues and starter raid gear. The druid has some feral equip but he dont have raid gear too. Both rogues have good preraid gear which includes krol blade and epic mount. Now to the really good stuff my warrior has more than B.i.s preraid gear, i played some pvp with...
[Selling] Furry ( UD )Warri with high End Naxx Gear feenix
09/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sup Guys , i stop playing World of Warcraft and know i sell my Feenix Account. on the account are a priest 60 low gear , mage 60 low gear / wl 60 low gear and my warri ( main ) naxx geared main weapons are the castigator and crul´shoruks edge of chaos / 2 h weapon is severance / kiss of the sider , drake talisman /gear is naxx randoms and t2 good def gear too. its an ud warri atm i have 3500 gold and many flasks / t2 gear in tank build / raptor mount all unbuffed not with a ...
Selling naxx/aq40-geared mage on Feenix Private Server
03/01/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm quitting wow, and therefore wants to sell my mage for RL money, since im a cheap ass student. The account consists of 1 Undead Mage (male) with 4/5 Tier 2,5, malice stone pendant, cape of trinity, Necro Knights Garb/Netherwind Robes, T3 wrists, t2 gloves, mana igniting cord, Ritssys ring of chaos/Ring of eternal flame/Band of vaulted secrets, Talisman og ephemeral power, shard of the fallen star etc. Got plenty of Engineering recipes, including the rare 3% hit scope from MC,...
[WTS] Mage Epic NaxX(10er 25er) / PVP
03/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
zu spät ebay hat zugeschlagen http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& item=120390097540
Farm 25 Man Naxx Military Quarter with a Pally and a Mage
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
YouTube - Naxx Heroic Military Wing soloed Mage