Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got a small account for trade

Discussion on Got a small account for trade within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got a small account for trade

got this small account for trade, it has the german bull dog, excelsior, and been working on the American Medium line. Wanting to trade for something, or would be willing to trade my big account for a account with a couple T10 tanks. that account has alot of tanks, such as T29, CDC, IS-6, etc etc. just ask for pics and ill send em,

skype is xotius.hacker
Old 04/15/2016, 16:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested? Can you give me screenshots of both your accounts
Old 08/23/2016, 15:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i have Screenshots of the first Acc? Skype:swattibrudi_xd
Old 10/06/2016, 17:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 163
price is ?