Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tetris going on-screen

Old   #1
elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 18/0/0
Tetris going on-screen

According to a report by the "Wall Street Journal", an newspaper, the production company Treshold Enterainment will bring the classic game "Tetris" on-screen. Treshold Entertainment is known for producing movies like "Mortal Kombat". So far there are no informations about the upcoming "Tetris"-movie. Larry Kasanoff, CEO of Treshold Entertainment, said that we can look forward to an epic "science-fiction-movie".

Tetris is an puzzle-computergame which got released in 1984. In Tetris blocks with diffrent forms are falling down from the sky. How this simple game method get into a movie? I don't know. But we can look forward for some new informations soon.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 15/0/0

edit: k you've translated it. sorry!