Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PETA releases their own Pokemon parody

Discussion on PETA releases their own Pokemon parody within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
PETA releases their own Pokemon parody

Once again, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has done it again.
This time, they went toward Pokemon. They released their propaganda the same day Pokemon Black 2/ White 2 was released
The Game entitled Pokemon Black & Blue, attacks the supposed "animal thread" focusing over the Battles, Pokemon slavery. The fan community already pronounced themselves. Popular meme-related websites already started making gag out of it.

The game, which is hosted on PETA's website has received a lot of reviews, mostly negative, making fun on how they focused on a game like Pokemon, and leaving other games behind.
Old 10/12/2012, 11:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good news, there is a lot of trouble with Pokemon when I heard it.
Old 10/12/2012, 23:24   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

Game Freak can even take legal actions against them for using without permission their name/image
as a user said, they are "attention whores"
Old 10/12/2012, 23:49   #4

elite*gold: 72
Why should Game Freak sue them?
GF gets a **** load of attention too.

Win - Win Situation. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 18:15   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yishai View Post
Why should Game Freak sue them?
GF gets a **** load of attention too.

Win - Win Situation. :P
they could get attention for some days, then drop the hammer
Old 10/13/2012, 22:50   #6

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
they could get attention for some days, then drop the hammer
I don't think this will happen.

People today react just way too aggressive against sueing companies.
They don't care if it happens with a reason or not.
(just look at EA versus that sims fake(forgot the name of the company).