Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Multiple game accounts

Discussion on [S] Multiple game accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Multiple game accounts

First account : Guild Wars: Prophecies
Level 20 W/Mo Full 15k gladiator with tanzik's axe and Defender or sheild
Level 20 Ele/Me Full 15k Geomancer Armor no green items
Level 11 Mo/W All set for 55 monk just needs sheild of judgement has 2 sets of 1.5k gear for healing and for 55 monk

Second Account : Runescape
Total Level 1321
Combat level 88

PM me or message me on msn for details. Will get screenshot proof for you!

Looking for any game accounts really just hit me up with what you got to offer.
Old 12/13/2011, 18:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wie viel ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Multiple Accounts
04/12/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I currently have 5 Accounts with All Campaigns as well as EotN, 1 of which has Factions and NF Collector's and all preorder items. I am looking for offers and will accept payments in Ectos, Zkeys or Real World currency via Paypal. I have all login information required to change everything to your liking, but all accounts are linked to PlayNC. If you are interested, leave a message or PM me.
S>>> multiple accounts
06/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I've got a 131 2nd rb archer lion>wild kingdom for sale. a 128 2nd rb tro>war>water a 105 water.
Selling Multiple Game Accounts Including CO !
11/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
So, I have recently quit all these games because I am having a baby in less than a month and I only have time to play WoW (World of Warcraft). The account for sell are listed below. I will only take paypal payments for each account. Real offers only please. Diablo 2 - $50.00 -------- Lvl 80 Druid (Naked - Mule) Lvl 89-90 PvP/PvE Wind Druid. This druid is AMAZING you will have a ton oif fun with it. It is fully geared, charms and all. If you are interested in this account then I can sign...
WTS/WTT Multiple Game Accounts!
09/05/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
I am wanting to sell my GW account for $80.00 USD through paypal only. All characters on the account are level 20. All the GW expansions are already added to the account wich includes, Guild Wars, GW Factions, GW Nightfall, and GW Eye of the North. 55 Mo/Me with two different farming builds available. Fully geared. Ele/Me Troll Farmer with other available builds. Fully geared. White dyed gear. Also the account has an awsome War/Mo pvper fully geared and an Asassin boss farmer fully geraed...
WTS > Game accounts to multiple games
05/24/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hellgate: London Steam account /w CS:S DoD:S HL2 HL2:Lost Coast HL2: Deathmatch Guild wars Prophicies account /w 2 level 20's RP with good gear Ijji gunz level 19 male /w prem set Theres more if you are interested just xfire or msn me. Xfire : zblackrosez Msn [email protected]