Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you bypass launcher?

Discussion on Can you bypass launcher? within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you bypass launcher?

Is there a way to log into game from a banned account by passing the launcher some how?
Old 02/21/2014, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ehm no? Do you even now what the launcher does?

The Launcher sends the Value for the Username & Password to the Server, The Server sends the Account data, Without the Username&Password u would not be able to login

Far the most idiotic question that i've heard.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4L Bypass Launcher
11/17/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies
Hallo leute. Ich release mal meinen S4l Bypass launcher. Durch Komuki, einem user, der probleme mit der sprache hatte, bin ich auf die idee mit diesem launcher gekommen. Selmans bypass: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/1346103-releas-xtrap-bypass.ht ml Alter XTrap Ordner: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/1510012-alter-xtrap-ordner-old -xtrap-folder.html
Bypass KTS Launcher ;/
02/18/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hey is it possible to bypass kts launcher, if so plz post how or a copy of it plz and ty :D *edit* ive done it nvm *edit again* i managed to get to login screen but it wont log me in any ideas
Bypass the launcher?
01/21/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Can you still bypass the launcher and zoom hack? If so how? The guides dont work anymore.
GCPH launcher bypass
03/12/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
*Content Removed
How to bypass launcher?
05/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hm, does anyone know how to bypass the launcher on EG-Dekaron? I tried the m_cher method but it didn't work. And don't ask me why do I need it... If I say why, I give 99% that it will get patched in 1 day. So, do you know how?