Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Tera server Launching!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Tera server Launching!!

Hello fellow Tera players, me and a couple a friends of mine are working on developing, administrating a new tera server. The thing is, throughtout the creating and file checking of the server and days of hard work, we are in search of players who can help us test the bugs, quests, each character and much more.

"The site of the server is beying worked as we speak, the server itself, the only thing that's left are you guys to test it."

For anyone there who would like to help us manage it, ( by this we require developers who are experienced, and trustworthy, GM's who can be online daily)
For any other questions, please contact me using the informations bellow.

Contacts;
YM: snake_hun_ter

NEW'S. The pserver is offline until further notice, we are trying to configure a better dev team and a new hosting. I will post here more news once we open.

Old   #2

Do you have the server files? The developers aren't Cheap. you must update @ a 2 week intervall. The serverfiles must been rewrote for the algoryhtms. u need a full reconstruction of +20GB! You're sure that u can do it? ******** would be a big help.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

loks like they are giving it up^^
Closed Thread