Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I overclock my CPU?

Discussion on How do I overclock my CPU? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can somebody give me a guide or tell me how to overclock my CPU? If you can, Thx.
Old 01/01/2006, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey evul,

tell me first which processor uve got in ur computer. in some cases its impossible to overclock. then i will try to help you damagin...errr...overclocking ur processor. =P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Overclocking
01/01/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
First off, if you don't know what Overclocking is, do not continue. Please read up on Overclocking your GPU before continuing with this. This CAN damage your card if done wrong, I am not liable or responsible in any way if you harm your card. ATItool is built for ATI and Nvidia graphics cards, if you are using anything else, I'm sorry but it probably won't work. If you are only experiencing Overheating problems due to fan regulation, only follow steps 1 - 3. 1. Download EVGA Precision and...
How to Overclock Your Vid Card
02/26/2009 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Hello everyone ^^ this is my first contribution to this site since i dont want to just Dl your hacks and run :D im not sure if this is the right area since im new to forums so im REALLY SORRY if its not. i hope this makes up a little for the things ive downloaded from here. Ok for the last few months i have been getting requests like crazy to teach people how to overclock their hardware so they can get more fps on their games, or just to have a faster computer in general. So here i will post...