Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Merging partitions?

Discussion on Merging partitions? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Merging partitions?

Hello, i have three partitions -> C(system+programs) D and F, how can i merge the D and F into one, without needing to backup?
Old 09/30/2013, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Arrow Hardware Discussions / Questions -> Technical Support

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account merging
09/14/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey, is account merging possible if I have another account with the original email and contact the support? I'd like to have the skins transferd from an NA to EUW account. Does anyone have made anything like that before? _______ Account Fusion möglich? Nvm, grade support eintrag gefunden:
[Merging]Death-Vipers EO
10/24/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
***We Decided To Merge Our Server With Server Death-God With It's Casuals,Events,Quests And More So I Would Give an Annoncement Here That We Are 1 Server It's Death-Vipers EO*** !.....Welcome To Death-Vipers EO.....! ------------------ It's a Non-Hamachi Server Server Status : Online 24/7 Site : http://death-vipers. ucoz .com/ Download(Client) : MegaUpload Download Client( MediaFire ) : Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |...
[Question]Merging ?
10/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hey guys i wander if is it possible to merge account , legions and pets ect.. from adb to another ?
partitions .... hilfe
09/20/2010 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hi ich bräuchte ein Programm, dass meine Festplatte in mehrere Partitions machen kann... kenn mich da leider net so aus ....also dürfte es am besten au net so schwierig sein... xD also ich mein ..hab nur C: auf der Festplatte.... aber ich bräuchte D: auch noch so ein Programm bräucht ich Danke im Voraus