Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC's connection network slower than wireless/WiFi

Discussion on PC's connection network slower than wireless/WiFi within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question PC's connection network slower than wireless/WiFi

Hello, i have some problem that need your guys help for me to solve.

When my brother come back. He connect the network via wireless using his laptop. His connection to internet is more more faster than me. I can't open any browser because of he. So, how can i make the PC connection is faster than wireless network.Is there any way to reduce wireless connection ?
Old 04/19/2012, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 528
Received Thanks: 2,404
Welcome to elitepvpers!

Simply use a LAN cable. This will give you maximum speed.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddshii View Post
I can't open any browser because of he.
Don't you mean him instead of he?
Old 04/19/2012, 15:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
forgot to tell , i directly to internet that mean i alrdy use LAN cable.

English is not my first language. sorry for my mistake .
Old 04/19/2012, 15:58   #4

elite*gold: 528
Received Thanks: 2,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddshii View Post
English is not my first language. sorry for my mistake .
English is not my first language, too. Sorry for the correction

Perhaps your LAN cable is broken? Please try it with another LAN cable.
And shut down any software that uses your internet connection.

Tags
connection, laptop, pc, wireless

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can i log in 2 pc's with same VPN connection?
11/11/2010 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hello Atm im playing rappelz KTS and have vpn connection (obtained by wide vpn), my question is if I can login in two pc's with the same vpn connection? (I wt to log on my main and a healer buffer, like i can do in live). I tried to connect both with the same users ID but it turns out some kind of error :S Sory Im a noob on this xD :S any help?
Wireless Connection Problem.
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
*SOLVED* The reason my wireless adapter was shutting off periodically was because of a Power Save Function. However I could not change the Power Save Function settings because I did not have Service Pack 3 installed for Windows XP, I only had Service Pack 2. After I installed Service Pack 3, I was able to change the settings and I am no longer having any connection problems. Thank you.
Wireless Connection Problem.
10/25/2009 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
*SOLVED* The reason my wireless adapter was shutting off periodically was indeed because of a Power Save Function. However I could not change the Power Save Function settings because I did not have Service Pack 3 installed for Windows XP, I only had Service Pack 2. After I installed Service Pack 3, I was able to change the settings and I am no longer having any connection problems. Thank you.
Fix : Wireless Connection Lag(only vista)
06/09/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
I have wireless lan at my home and i wondered why i always got so much lags while playing sro although my comp is rly good :rolleyes: so i googled a lil bit and i found this: "Background Scan Disablers" from this thread (its german) wlan Background Scan unter Vista - Seite 2 - ForumBase there was a guy who made a tool which disables the background scan which is only in vista and which is the reason for the lags :mad: i tried it out and everything works fine :) dont forget to use it as...