Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fix : Wireless Connection Lag(only vista)

Discussion on Fix : Wireless Connection Lag(only vista) within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fix : Wireless Connection Lag(only vista)

I have wireless lan at my home and i wondered why i always got so much lags while playing sro although my comp is rly good

so i googled a lil bit and i found this: "Background Scan Disablers"
from this thread (its german)

there was a guy who made a tool which disables the background scan which is only in vista and which is the reason for the lags

i tried it out and everything works fine dont forget to use it as administrator and to turn xp compatibility on!!
if u dont trust me dont use it and scan urself i am lazy

ALL CEDITS OF COURSE TO sc2008 from computerbase.de
Attached Files
File Type: zip VBGScan.zip (277.1 KB, 93 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2009, 20:30   #2

Hope this helps, it's clean as a baby though.

You just open it and it's done or?! Sry I'm not good @ German
Old 03/07/2009, 20:54   #3

open and go to details
then just click stop bg scan and then leave it open but u can of course minimize it

thats it and no lags ( for me) in sro
Old 03/14/2009, 21:54   #4

need more ppl to test this program. pls..........
Old 06/07/2009, 18:27   #5

I can't play silkroad anymore from this f**ckn lag. it cause a very slow response from the char or everything i do, for Ex: if i clicked on the ground to make my char go to that spot it takes about 5 sec to go to this point. and if i go to attack monsters I click on the monster and this i use the skill to attack it takes 5 sec to begin the attack.

I have a wireless connection with my 1mb private connection but when i use the direct lan wire it works good, any ideas for this problem, i really tired from this lag
Old 06/07/2009, 19:26   #6

i never had any problems or lagging using wireless on vista or windows 7 ...
Old 06/09/2009, 08:55   #7

yo mister 00amr00 this lil tool is exactly what u need because i had the same problems like u and after i used this tool i was like oh my *** no lags try it or not ur decision
Old 06/09/2009, 15:43   #8

Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasteR-Moo View Post
Hope this helps, it's clean as a baby though.

You just open it and it's done or?! Sry I'm not good @ German
Wisely said, young padawan.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yoda.jpg (61.9 KB, 5 views)