Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Merc and 50 Sorc

Discussion on 50 Merc and 50 Sorc within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 Merc and 50 Sorc

Looking to sell my SWTOR account. I have a 50 merc with rakata/columi and 400 biochem. I have a 50 sorc with rakata/columi and 400 synthweaving. Both chars have extensive recipes and good mats. The account comes with 2m credits. The chars have been raided well and have a great community reputation. Both chars have the top tier mounts with both having a rare mount. I am through with the game and have played through ALL of the content there is currently so I am looking to help pay the rent by selling this account. I am looking for offers so please send me a message or email. Please serious inquiries only. Accept paypal or hard currency.

Thanks, Muffins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 50 Merc 50 Sorc
07/24/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my SWTOR account. I have a 50 merc with rakata/columi and 400 biochem. I have a 50 sorc with rakata/columi and 400 synthweaving. Both chars have extensive recipes and good mats. The account comes with 2m credits. The chars have been raided well and have a great community reputation. Both chars have the top tier mounts with both having a rare mount. I am through with the game and have played through ALL of the content there is currently so I am looking to help pay the rent...
WTB Sorc/Caba/Merc/Theurg Acc for plats
12/19/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
-
WTS: Bot-Sorc lvl 96 + Merc
05/22/2010 - Diablo 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Moin Moin, Ich biete eine kompl. Blizzard-Sorc an mit Merc. Aktuelles Level: 96 Gear: DF mit 5/5 33% Shako mit 5/5 Maras CoH Dusk 2 BK TO
[WTS] 3 x Bot Sorc incl. Merc
04/24/2010 - Diablo 2 Trading - 11 Replies
Nabend, Die Sorcs sind lvl 89 2 mit Full Tal und FCR Rings für 105 fcr Waffe mit Ist, rest mit pT Sonst mit 35fcr + cta + bo spirit anni/sosoT + paar scs mercs mit eth stone - andy - eth wpn, inisght, bonehew oder reaper lvl 91 3te sorc mit Shako, bk/soj, cta+lidless, anni & torch, hoto, 35fcr spirit, tal belt/amu, viper ummed, paar scs, gheeds
lawbringer Merc Act3 oder Act5 merc?
07/13/2009 - Diablo 2 - 14 Replies
hi nochmal! bin mir grade lawbringer am bauen. dachte erst, fett, knallste das in ne phasenblade und baust 2 und gibst die beiden nem act 5 barbaren (doppelte aura, altern triggert mehr) tja scheiße is, der doofe act 5 baba ist ja eigtl garkein echter baba, kann nur ein schwert nehmen -.- jetzt bin ich halt am überlegen welcher merc am besten für lawbringer geeignet ist. man sieht ja viel den eiswolf. welches schild würdet ihr dem geben? kann nen baba auch schnen schild tragen? mein...