Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts lvl 20 jed gaurdian

Discussion on wts lvl 20 jed gaurdian within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
wts lvl 20 jed gaurdian

This account is the collectors edition account, it has some instance gear and around 500k credits. just looking for 20€ all info comes with it =)

Pm for more info. Will also trade for rift stuff

thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rift US-Gaurdian Acct. Lvl50 Mage/Warrior
02/13/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I have an extra account That I would like to sell Since I Have a better account now. The characters are On the Us server Silkweb Guardian side. There is 2 fresh-ish level 50's a Mage and Warrior. And then lvl 28 rougue lvl 23 mage and 2x level 27 clerics There is free server transfers rite now so if you don't like silkweb you can transfer to another server.
WTS LVL 50 Commando/LVL 50 Jedi Gaurdian (Same Account)
01/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
PM me with serious offers and questions please. Characters are located on the US east PVP server of FIRKRANN CRYSTAL Both characters also have great names. Jedi Guardian http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q607/TonyHow/ SWTOR/SWTORjeditankstats.jpg Over 750k* Credits, Light side V Mount, Matrix cube relic (takes a long time to get.) The rare +10 to all stats Datacron (also very hard to get). Comes with Great DPS Gear and Great Tank gear, currently DPS spec to crit for over 5k in...
Becoming a gaurdian
01/31/2011 - Main - 3 Replies
Hello is it possible for me to become gaurdian at the alliance of valiant arms? as no Gaurdian or Moderator is registered there? and im active at the dragonica and maple-story forum
AQ Gaurdian hack?
07/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Does someone have a hack for Adventure quest ( BattleOn ) I would appreciate it if someone would have it :D That would get you to Guardian. Or maybe even X-Guardian Thanks in advance. ~Snailer