Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Notice things for iSRO bot

Discussion on Question about Notice things for iSRO bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I get a pink notice for every packet sent... How do i turn this off? This never occured for me when i had the real iSRO bot but now it does when I got the crack.

Any help?
Old 04/19/2007, 22:38   #2

I get them too they don't do anything just ignore them.
Old 04/19/2007, 22:43   #3

I know but it goes so often that I can't chat with ppl and I can't see what other's have said.

It's also perventing me from using one of my scrolls lol when I click on it it sends like 5 notices
Old 04/19/2007, 22:52   #4

Well I normally bot when I'm AFK only other times I am training wolf to sell at higher level so I must hand grind. Try changing Softmod Between Easter and 1.094 maybe? I am using Easter still.
Old 04/20/2007, 20:59   #5

Well I am using easter.... did it do that without easter? I mean when new version is able to be used and it doesn't do that i don't mind waiting.
Old 04/21/2007, 01:00   #6

Pink notice ..act notification etc?
(check) Loop All Bots Activity !!!
Old 04/21/2007, 03:13   #7

Quote:
Pink notice ..act notification etc?
(check) Loop All Bots Activity !!!
the pink notices have nothing do do with loop all bot activity.

its simply a debug mode that was left in srobot. just ignore it.
Old 04/21/2007, 06:41   #8

I get them when i have a drug of typhoon on and it tried to put grass walk on but it obviously cant have both.

I also get it when i try and do the same buff twice.