Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

this might work...(botting)

Discussion on this might work...(botting) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found this off another forumm...alot of people said it works for them...but I'm really bad with comp so not sure how to see my port in order to get it working...but maybe this will help u guys bot...

FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK...i'm just sharing my findings...anything go wrong, i'm not held responsible lolz...

Ok, after a few minutes stuffing around i got this working. Same as before i dont know if theres any other guides but i cant see any so i will just post one up in Steps.

Step 1 : - Download The Bot
(download from this thread)

Step 2 : - Download The Crack
(download from this thread)

Step 3 : - Update SRO - Remove crack from 1.17!
Ok, this is important! so pay atention!.

This is mainly if you used the 1.17 crack from earlier, In wich you needed to replace your sro_client.exe with a cracked one.

Find your SRO folder, and replace the cracked exe with your ORIGENAL EXE!.

After you replaced it, Start silkroad and let it UPDATE!.

Step 4 : - Install bot
Doesnt matter where, Just install it somewhere.

Step 5 : - Extract the crack
Download the crack file from this thread, then EXTRACT it into the SAME folder where you installed the BOT!.

Step 6 : - Stating the game / Botting
Ok, first of all start the crack ( Crackit-1068.exe ), Then start the bot ( srobot.exe ).

Click start game on the bot, Login to your character and wait ingame.

You should have a screen that looks like the Screenshot below, Notice all the items are GREEN on the crack, and it also sais "YOU CAN BOT NOW".

Questions / Answeres

Question : My crack screen just keeps on say "srobot is checking acount on port xxxx"

Answer : You have to open your UDP ports, where it sais xxxx above it will have a 4 digit number, You must login to your modem using your ip, For example ftp://192.169.1.254 is mine, The user / pass is ussualy just admin and password.

Once you login, you must find out wich section on your modem lets you open the ports, for mine i just go into the "vritual server" section, type in my port ( in my case i had to open port 8884 ), So i typed in to open ports 8884 to 8885.

If you dont want to do it that way, you might be able to do it through a firewall program. Dont ask wich one as i dont know of any!.

Question : I keep getting dissconnected!

Answer : When you open the crack, Drag the window open to reveal 3 buttons, they say MODIFY pack 1, 2 and 3, Tick them all and it might help.

I have not tried this as i dont even get disconected for a couple of hours anyway.

Question : My firewall picks up the crack and shows it sending my user / pass to an IP.

Answer : No, it doesnt, its not the crack its actually the BOT, The bot has always worked like this, Dont be afraid.

Question : This is cowboys crack? Is it a keylogger?

Answer : No, This is not a keylogger, If you dont trust it dont use it. DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT COME IN THIS THREAD AND CRY ABOUT YOUR ACOUNT BEING HACKED BY THIS CRACK!!!!

CHANCES ARE YOU USED ANOTHER FAKE CRACK BEFORE TRYING THIS ONE AND THAT HAS SCREWED YOUR ACOUNT OVER.

Question : The bot loads and works but i cant click "auto train"

Answer : Go to the crack window and click "restart character" then on silkroad press escape and go to "restart" then choose your character again and then you can press it.

Hmm, I hope i covered everything in here. Any other questions then feek free to ask. DO NOT PM ME with tonnes of crap like "the bot doesnt buy stuff", i dont know how to fix that nor do i care about that feature as i never use it.

For those who have brains and actually followed this guide, have fun botting, for the rest, well, to bad
Attached Files

Crackit-1068 link

sroboten1.18 link
Old 05/28/2006, 11:26   #2

Cracks is a keylogger dont download it....
Old 05/28/2006, 11:26   #3

THX MAN IT WORKS FOR ME!!!
Old 05/28/2006, 11:27   #4

reallie? what u do to get it to work?
hahah funny how i post this and cant get it to work for myself

i keep getting the checking bot acc...from port (xxxx)...hahha
Old 05/28/2006, 11:30   #5

iam open the ports UDP 8884 and UDP 8886!
Old 05/28/2006, 11:32   #6

lolz, that make no sense to me...where do i go to open port? and how i noe wat port number to open...and how do i open port hahaha...sorry i'm such a noob
Old 05/28/2006, 11:37   #7

why cant i auto trainnig
Old 05/28/2006, 11:38   #8

man read the topic -.-
Old 05/28/2006, 11:40   #9

i can bot 1007 hrs and 33min. ^^
Old 05/28/2006, 11:42   #10

ok...errr...i read topic...but can you tell me this? where i go to open my UDP port??? iono wat that is
Old 05/28/2006, 11:47   #11

i restart my char 3 times but still i cant press. Ýs there anyone can press it
Old 05/28/2006, 11:52   #12

I thnk the crack have to give the message "you can bot now" in order for you to have auto start button show up...

I jst need to know where to go to open my UDP port then test the rest of the way haha
Old 05/28/2006, 11:57   #13

too much topic to read, make it more simpler.. Oh btw.. I saw that solution before some where.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Old 05/28/2006, 12:00   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by aznphoboi@May 28 2006, 11:06
Questions / Answeres

Question : My crack screen just keeps on say "srobot is checking acount on port xxxx"

Answer : You have to open your UDP ports, where it sais xxxx above it will have a 4 digit number, You must login to your modem using your ip, For example ftp://192.169.1.254 is mine, The user / pass is ussualy just admin and password.

Once you login, you must find out wich section on your modem lets you open the ports, for mine i just go into the "vritual server" section, type in my port ( in my case i had to open port 8884 ), So i typed in to open ports 8884 to 8885.

If you dont want to do it that way, you might be able to do it through a firewall program. Dont ask wich one as i dont know of any!.
READ THIS!!
Old 05/28/2006, 12:00   #15

reallie? it's scam? how?

i scanned the files...no virus, trojans or anything found...