Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have I been restricted?

Discussion on Have I been restricted? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Have I been restricted?

Hi all,
today I tryied to log on my staller with testosterone and when I entered the game my char was no more visible!!
I tryied many times and I'm sure to have choosen the right server... but the result was the same!

Do you think it is a testosterone's problem or Joymax deleted my char?
I'm trying to log-on in the legit way to check it but I couldn't untill now...

Is it possible Joymax restricted my account and doesn't let me use the char? I've never botted, just used testosterone...
Old 07/03/2009, 19:36   #2

No.
It's just a bug.Download a keypresser and let it press enter without delay.
Old 07/03/2009, 19:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
No.
It's just a bug.Download a keypresser and let it press enter without delay.
Thx for reply! I have yet a keypresser and it is physical.... xDD

The thing you suggested me is exactly what I used to do today but now I'm wondering if the bug could be caused by the continuos pression of enter!
I mean: maybe once I logged in the game I should stop to press enter... and if I don't stop I get that bug...! Possible?
Old 07/03/2009, 20:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Sometimes, when I login, i see the char selection empty, if I wait ~10 secs, my chars appear. Maybe that's what is happening to you ?
Old 07/03/2009, 20:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asso di bastoni View Post
Thx for reply! I have yet a keypresser and it is physical.... xDD

The thing you suggested me is exactly what I used to do today but now I'm wondering if the bug could be caused by the continuos pression of enter!
I mean: maybe once I logged in the game I should stop to press enter... and if I don't stop I get that bug...! Possible?
Pressing enter too quick causes the no char bug.
Old 07/03/2009, 22:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
Sometimes, when I login, i see the char selection empty, if I wait ~10 secs, my chars appear. Maybe that's what is happening to you ?
Sometimes it happened to me too so I waited a lot before closing the client..

Anyway I have the confirm that the problem is in the loader, cuz after loging in (with testosterone) I tryied twice to create a new char and the client halted!
Later I got to enter in the server by another way (sbot) and I normally logged in!!

Joymax found the way to stop loader!!