Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Owl Event IP adress restricted?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Owl Event IP adress restricted?

it's wierd, i've got 1 mabi installed on Host OS, and 1 mabi installed on VMware Guest OS...

both of them are using Tiara's most updated mod package.

the Host OS (main account) been sitting there for hours without a feeding message,

however the VMware guest OS (alt-account)'s been working fine...

so im just wondering is it IP locked? (edit: as in one per IP adress)

was just planning to open like 8 mabi's if it's not.... finally got a use for quad core + 64 bit OS + 8gb ram

Old   #2

No, I used Process Explorer to multiclient, just two clients but I get the message for both.

Old   #3

so anyone got any idea why it only works on the vmware? n not the host computer?
Old   #4

try getting a stock standard.dll

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augur View Post
try getting a stock standard.dll
i'll try that i guess, i dun know how my standard.dll is different than the one in my vmware, i think i used same installation file + same tiara moonshine mod,

however, the only thing i DO notice is that when i right click the owl's cage in the vmware, it has "Check Owl" option

on the actual computer's mabi, the option becomes "???? ?? Open Stampbook"... something wrong with data mod?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwrong266 View Post
i'll try that i guess, i dun know how my standard.dll is different than the one in my vmware, i think i used same installation file + same tiara moonshine mod,

however, the only thing i DO notice is that when i right click the owl's cage in the vmware, it has "Check Owl" option

on the actual computer's mabi, the option becomes "???? ?? Open Stampbook"... something wrong with data mod?
itemdb.english.txt? But that shouldn't have anything to do with it. Maybe you've installed an earlier version of Tiara?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtard View Post
itemdb.english.txt? But that shouldn't have anything to do with it. Maybe you've installed an earlier version of Tiara?
WOW!!! just found out i had 2 versions of "Tiara's Moonshine Mod G8S1-V52 Installer.exe"

one was made Nov 18th, 2am, and other at November 19th 4 am...

i just got pwned... X_X

edit: thx everyone

Closed Thread