Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Error 9, Help please

Discussion on Weird Error 9, Help please within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Weird Error 9, Help please

I have 1 swsro client open, and when i try to launch another one via Silkmod, I get the error message with (9) at the end. Yesterday it worked fine and I could open a second client to plvl my char but today
Any ideas how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird Error
05/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
can anyone tell me why do i get this anoying error everytime http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/vlazael/WT F.jpg does anyone know how to fix this error ? :S edit 1 ok i found out that my pc is the main problem of this problem cus i tried on my other pc OS vista and it worked just fine not even problem runs smooth :(
weird error
05/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
ok so i found my old account (yay:mofo:) It's in 2moons, and I can logg in and select charc. ect but then when i say connect, I go back to the loggin screen and when i type my id/pw in again, it says my IP is already connected... :confused:
Weird error ??????????? < this one !
07/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hmm i installed eCSRO evrything went fine bla bla bla. Then i am comming to the part to press the start button. Then i get this: ??????????????/????\ Error. It is not that common screen with ur system settings on it is just a windows error. Any solution to this. I will post my Rig here. I want to play eSCRO coz joymax is just gay with providing service actually to only botters (although i bot my self xD.....i know it is tempting :P) Rig: Q6600 (2.4Ghz) 4Gbram 1 Terrybyte HDD Geforce...
Weird error?
06/02/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
About 4-5 of my friends including myslef are experiencing this weird problem when we start 2moons, Basically we start up 2moons, GG runs then our computers all restart. We've uninstalled mutiple times no success. Wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion/help?
Very weird Error or bug with CabalRider EU 1.0.3
05/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
All worked perfect before, but now.. if i type that protection code, then it stays here (window with that code) and then i can see servers background: Jupiter, Test server , sometimes reserved server, then i see sirius... like WTF? :confused: edit: sometimes i can login, but then it just shuts off ....