Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I make SBot keep items with blues?

Discussion on Can I make SBot keep items with blues? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can I make SBot keep items with blues?

Hey guys,

I've been using a free bot for isro for a while, and there I could choose to keep drops with certain blues / pluses. Now I bought SBot and I remember I saw this feature somewhere, but I couldn't find it again (Maybe I was just mistaken).

So my question is, is there a way to make SBot keep/store these items and sell other non-blued items?

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks
Old 09/04/2015, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 140
I don't know if it is still existing. Just keep all items and sell the bad ones manually.

Do you still play on SRO-R or do you have changed to isro?
Old 09/05/2015, 15:55   #3

Received Thanks: 1,188
I guess it doesn't work on sbot.
It works fine on mBot
Old 09/07/2015, 01:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsterV View Post

So my question is, is there a way to make SBot keep/store these items and sell other non-blued items?

You can't do that !

- its available on mBot .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding 13D Sun Items to NPC with blues
07/05/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i am just wondering when adding 13D items to NPC that max OPT (max +) it can't go any higher than 8, is there a way to change that so it will go higher than + 8 to +12. Everytime i try to run gameserver comes up with an error saying Error that isn't a magicoption level. I understand what that means (Can't go higher than +8) but when i set it to +7 i get this error can't find PACKAGE_ITEM_CH_SWORD_13_C_RARE from _RefPackageItem. Check _RefShopGoods. I have also got blues on this item...
[CSREMU]Adding blues on items
03/08/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
First, open "Items" in navicat or whatever youre using Find your charname and the item you want to add blues on On BlueAmout put as many blues as you wish to have On blue1 put the id of the blue, on blue1amount put how high the blue should be (Blue1 = 11 BlueAmount = 6 Would be STR 6 increase) Heres an example: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4576/accesoryf b.jpg Some blue ID's:
[Help] Avatar Items multi blues
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
dose anyone know if "HP 25% recovery increse" has effect when you drink potions? i mean, do you gain 125 HP when you are supposed to gain 100?? And 1 more thing, if you have HP 25% recovery on both your dress and attachment, do you get 50% HP recovery increase intotal?? like, you get 150 HP when you are supposed to get 100 when you drink pots
[Help] Avatar Items multi blues
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
dose anyone know if "HP 25% recovery increse" has effect when you drink potions? i mean, do you gain 125 HP when you are supposed to gain 100?? And 1 more thing, if you have HP 25% recovery on both your dress and attachment, do you get 50% HP recovery increase intotal?? like, you get 150 HP when you are supposed to get 100 when you drink pots