Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[poll]Botting not allowed on a server

Discussion on [poll]Botting not allowed on a server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Would you play on a server that does not allow botting?
I don't play on anything that does not allow heavy botting 10 22.73%
Yes, I would play on a server that does not allow any kind of botting 21 47.73%
I would play only if they atleast allow light botting (botting while at PC) 2 4.55%
I would play only if they would not allow more than light botting 11 25.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
hawkmanlol10's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 103
[poll]Botting not allowed on a server

Please vote if you would play on a high cap server (100 or 110) with high EXP rates but without bot. Grinding rates would be fairly low (and sell prices even lower). Maybe 20x or less. Most of the action would be: jobbing, uniques hunting, fgw and hand grinding.
hawkmanlol10 is offline  
Old   #2
 
Finsterlord's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 363
Received Thanks: 594
I would play on a non-botting server. It's much more fun and community would be better.

You think about making a non-bot server? I have many ideas for such a server.
Finsterlord is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3
 
hawkmanlol10's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 103
I am part of a team that plans on doing so. Sure, PM me and I'll read them.
hawkmanlol10 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 17
botting is more fun ^^
EraSro is offline  
Old   #5
 
Finsterlord's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 363
Received Thanks: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by EraSro View Post
botting is more fun ^^
Your argument is invalid. How can you have fun when you are not even "playing" the game?!
Finsterlord is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6


 
tschulian's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 294
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,410
Received Thanks: 635
That anti-bot thing is a great idea no matter what, but basicly u cannot get many ppl because this childish silkroad community doesnt understand that botting = cheating = lame.

If they have to work to achiev something they will hate your server.

PS: Post Number 1.000
tschulian is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 16
awesome idea...

it was a good game with the jobs and hand grinding!
jann01 is offline  
Old   #8
 
Finsterlord's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 363
Received Thanks: 594
Any progress in your server development?

It should be possible to get end game gear both from PvE and PvP, so players can chose what way they prefer more. Dungeons which you can enter with a PT such as FGW, HWT, Jupiter Temple or Baghdad Dungeons & quest lines would be great. For PvP: Battle Arena, Job Temple and Survival Arena would be the options I prefer.

Getting drops from normal uniques is a bad idea and unfair - unless it is something like Roc at 100 cap. Also I hate CTF because it's not good for teamplay.

Endgame equipment and coins should be untradeable to avoid pay2win.

I even would like to see a server with new job system and 125/130 Cap with 13 or 14 Dgr (csro-r files?). It would be something newer and not always servers with 100 or 110 cap.

If I ever join a pserver again, then only a botfree one.
Finsterlord is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
PlayPrixod►Cap 110►Degree 11►Botting Allowed but no Gold Botting
09/09/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 24 Replies
http://oi62.tinypic.com/24ex4pg.jpg Welcome to PlayPrixod, the server is running on vsro 1.215. Opening Date: 27/07/2014 http://i.imgur.com/ROdG3CS.png Home Page: PlayPrixod Registration: PlayPrixod
PWI support update, veno defend botting allowed!
07/23/2013 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
A little troll reported me for defend leveling my pets! You won't believe what support replied when I sent a ticket on that little boy. They (support#50) said venomancers can use the defend method to level pets, gain exp, and farm! Who needs programs, go make a venomancer!
Minecraft Bukkit [24/7] No Rules Survival Server! [Killing Allowed] [Grief Allowed]
08/16/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Server DOWN... bitte löschtmal das thema hier :D
[NEWS]Botting in Retro is allowed now!
03/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 62 Replies
Weren't they saying that SRO is funny when you play legit ?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.