Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Avatar Items multi blues

Discussion on [Help] Avatar Items multi blues within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Avatar Items multi blues

dose anyone know if "HP 25% recovery increse" has effect when you drink potions? i mean, do you gain 125 HP when you are supposed to gain 100?? And 1 more thing, if you have HP 25% recovery on both your dress and attachment, do you get 50% HP recovery increase intotal?? like, you get 150 HP when you are supposed to get 100 when you drink pots
Old 07/17/2008, 13:48   #2

i have same question.
Old 07/17/2008, 16:37   #3

nope it only is when your sitting its pretty useless so best add 1% proberbility of no monster defence instead of 25% hp recovery and 5% attack rating on attachment

hope i helped xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2008, 16:51   #4

iam wizz so its not usefull for me
Old 07/17/2008, 21:31   #5

this is not only activated when you're sitting.. the hp gauge actually also recovers by larger amounts when you're just walking.. seems to me this is most useful for euro chars, since chinese ones dont have (or barely have any) cooldown on pots.

cheers.- btw tested
Old 07/18/2008, 16:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtP View Post
this is not only activated when you're sitting.. the hp gauge actually also recovers by larger amounts when you're just walking.. seems to me this is most useful for euro chars, since chinese ones dont have (or barely have any) cooldown on pots.

cheers.- btw tested
your hp always goes slowly up while walking thats normal btw ive asked with globals on 2 servers and mainly everyone sais 1% no defence of mob there was also a thread towards this......