Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Character base stat calculation

Discussion on [Question]Character base stat calculation within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Question]Character base stat calculation

Hello , i try to figure out how character base stat is calculated(Phy Att min-max,Mag Att min-max,Phy def,Mag Def,Hit and Parry ratio).I mean a stat without any weapon/protector and additional attributes.

I found couple calculation formulas about base HP & MP ,and phy & mag balance but nothing about other stats.

From nivlam stat calculation tool i found this formulas about HP & MP ,and phy & mag balance.

STAT CALCULATION

maxstat = 28 + lv * 4;
phy % =(100 - (100 * 2/3 * (maxstat - str ) / maxstat));
mag % =(100 * int / maxstat);

HP = (Math.pow(1.02,(lv - 1)) * str) * 10);
MP = (Math.pow(1.02,(lv - 1)) * int) * 10);

This is a screenshot of china stat for 1,2,3 lvl(without any STAT points added):

Any advice/hint will be useful.
Thanks.
Old 07/10/2014, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 122
Hit ratio you have incerased with weapon, parry ratio with protector gear, that's all.

As far as I remember you gain 1 hit and 1 parry ratio as each next level.
Old 07/24/2014, 13:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes you are right 1 point hit/parry per level.But i still can't find right formula for base Phisical /Magical Attack /Defense.The closer calculation is:
Phy Att= LVL+STR*0.38
and
Phy Att=STR*0.WEP MASTERY LVL+LVL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
---> [QUESTION ABOUT DMG CALCULATION]
08/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I have a question(maybe a dumb question but see by yourself just hoping for answers) I want to make a server for me, my little brother and my girlfriend for a lan party some times, but now is my question, which database does not contains the damage calculation bug? With the Original Vsro files i hit with a sun spear lv 42, with a lv 43 fire nuke as level 45 my char 3k on a bunwhang! A answer how to fix this error is okay aswell
{Question} About some databases and damage calculation
07/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I have a question(maybe a dumb question but see by yourself just hoping for answers) I want to make a server for me, my little brother and my girlfriend for a lan party some times, but now is my question, which database does not contains the damage calculation bug? With the Original Vsro files i hit with a sun spear lv 42, with a lv 43 fire nuke as level 45 my char 3k on a bunwhang! A answer how to fix this error is okay aswell:)
[SQL] Character Stat Reset
10/11/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 12 Replies
[Question]Calculation!
08/17/2011 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
i wanna know how is the HP/Mana/Attack/Defense/Bless/Dodge and how the Damage of the Skills counted like how it works with the BattlePower?
x y angle calculation [question]
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to ask something about a calculation which I was thinking of. I got 2 points, 1 point is the point where I am and the other point is the point to which I want to move. But first I have to look towards this point ( face angle ). It is about a game, called warhammer. I heared, that there is a possibility to calculate the angle. Let's say the point is (which I was reading out CE): x1 = 27802.375;