Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

---> [QUESTION ABOUT DMG CALCULATION]

Discussion on ---> [QUESTION ABOUT DMG CALCULATION] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
---> [QUESTION ABOUT DMG CALCULATION]

Hello Epvpers,

I have a question(maybe a dumb question but see by yourself just hoping for answers)

I want to make a server for me, my little brother and my girlfriend for a lan party some times, but now is my question, which database does not contains the damage calculation bug?

With the Original Vsro files i hit with a sun spear lv 42, with a lv 43 fire nuke as level 45 my char 3k on a bunwhang!

A answer how to fix this error is okay aswell

Thanks!

Greetings,

Killerflood
Old 08/02/2013, 18:52   #2

Received Thanks: 1,127
I think there is no bug.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2013, 19:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaceful™ View Post
I think there is no bug.
+1 i think too because ur set is clean no MP - int point so u have a low DMG try to add int and MP in your set and try i have full int spear lv 90 and i hit 85 - 87 wing by 26 : 28 k with FB max set and +5 sun spear D9

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{Question} About some databases and damage calculation
07/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I have a question(maybe a dumb question but see by yourself just hoping for answers) I want to make a server for me, my little brother and my girlfriend for a lan party some times, but now is my question, which database does not contains the damage calculation bug? With the Original Vsro files i hit with a sun spear lv 42, with a lv 43 fire nuke as level 45 my char 3k on a bunwhang! A answer how to fix this error is okay aswell:)
Exp Calculation
08/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I know this is not real exp calculation and it's custom. Just wondering, if it would be a good way to do it custom. static ulong GetExerience(ulong GainExperience, byte attLevel, byte oppLevel, byte Rate, uint Damage, byte Reborns, byte TeamMembers) { ulong Experience = (attLevel <= oppLevel) ? (GainExperience * Rate) : ((GainExperience / attLevel) * Rate); Experience += (ulong)(Damage ^ (Reborns + oppLevel)) / TeamMembers; return...
[Question]Calculation!
08/17/2011 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
i wanna know how is the HP/Mana/Attack/Defense/Bless/Dodge and how the Damage of the Skills counted like how it works with the BattlePower?
Exp calculation?
01/09/2011 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hey, Does anyone has a decent exp calculation, or show me atleast how it is calculated? I really have no idea when it comes to conquer. Thanks in advance, ImmuneOne.
x y angle calculation [question]
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to ask something about a calculation which I was thinking of. I got 2 points, 1 point is the point where I am and the other point is the point to which I want to move. But first I have to look towards this point ( face angle ). It is about a game, called warhammer. I heared, that there is a possibility to calculate the angle. Let's say the point is (which I was reading out CE): x1 = 27802.375;